Asylum movie 4

5 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

@2:09 you always struggle to pull your mouse? What you fighting against my dood?

https://i.gyazo.com/53bebd74281daa83b36352403af9ff4d.mp4

@2:25 you always shoot at dead bodies and prefire before you turn around and shoot someone?

https://i.gyazo.com/4146dbb94aa5e31e3e72ee301e7f5eca.mp4

:thinking:

ur hilarious, ill take it as a compliment

bunni and FudgeR like this
6 hours ago, ChicoXL said:

@2:09 you always struggle to pull your mouse? What you fighting against my dood?

https://i.gyazo.com/53bebd74281daa83b36352403af9ff4d.mp4

@2:25 you always shoot at dead bodies and prefire before you turn around and shoot someone?

https://i.gyazo.com/4146dbb94aa5e31e3e72ee301e7f5eca.mp4

:thinking:

Please dude, the fact that every gang you've ever been in is shit and you still continue to point out things about peoples shit and act relevant. You were in fucking Latin kings for fuck sake. go away.

Callumm, thero, Cougar. and 3 others like this
20 minutes ago, The montage critic said:

Please dude, the fact that every gang you've ever been in is shit and you still continue to point out things about peoples shit and act relevant. You were in fucking Latin kings for fuck sake. go away.

werent u the worse player in nv? look at ur forum name? "the montage critic" you act like people care about the things you say. eat a dick retard boy

2 hours ago, The montage critic said:

I was in latin kings and today is wednesday. Im not seeing your point here? Its no secret that I was in latin kings. You know alot about me but I have no idea who you are. Would you like to enlighten me?

26 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

They act like stellar didnt dick on all of these retards. A gang full of bots trashed them watch your mouth when you talk to me.

You guys "dicked" on temper because you got to defend every fight or you would cry and bitch in side chat. You also always mass logged 15+ bots every fight when your fighting 8 fucking people.

Image result for plz kys gif plz think about ending it....

Callumm and thero like this
7 minutes ago, Cougar. said:

You guys "dicked" on temper because you got to defend every fight or you would cry and bitch in side chat. You also always mass logged 15+ bots every fight when your fighting 8 fucking people.

Image result for plz kys gif plz think about ending it....

You guys would log onto cap so we would get on cap before we agreed to fight not my problem you guys couldnt catch on. Cant kill some bots not my problem dont ask for a fight if you cant get the numbers on to do it.

1 hour ago, ChicoXL said:

They act like stellar didnt dick on all of these retards. A gang full of bots trashed them watch your mouth when you talk to me.

You logged 16 people on cap every fight before u even asked just to get to defend when your against 8 ppl. Thats the only times i seen you 'dick on them' most of the time when u had just a few more they would destroy you for hours

Cougar., bunni and Steve like this
18 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

You guys would log onto cap so we would get on cap before we agreed to fight not my problem you guys couldnt catch on. Cant kill some bots not my problem dont ask for a fight if you cant get the numbers on to do it.

6 hours ago, ChicoXL said:

I was in latin kings and today is wednesday. Im not seeing your point here? Its no secret that I was in latin kings. You know alot about me but I have no idea who you are. Would you like to enlighten me?

pretty sure i'm not the only one who couldn't care less about your fucking lifestory

Callumm, bunni, FudgeR and 2 others like this
Just now, Fudger said:

You logged 16 people on cap every fight before u even asked just to get to defend when your against 8 ppl. Thats the only times i seen you 'dick on them' most of the time when u had just a few more they would destroy you for hours

We hardly logged on cap. We logged on and got geared then went to cap but we didnt log in on cap.

48 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Yea they would destroy us for hours when we had even numbers. They cant even smoke off cunt properly better yet push any cartel that wasnt church. 

1 hour ago, ChicoXL said:

Yea they would destroy us for hours when we had even numbers. They cant even smoke off cunt properly better yet push any cartel that wasnt church. 

Stellar without marzoh cant even beat reliance.. oh wait with marzoh u got wiped by dogs 3 times lol