RIP Strife

8 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

I was able to bring it back ti life by promising people money on altis servers but its gets tiring doing it by myself. Will bring it back on Friday or Saturday

The thing is, if strife can't run its self than whats the point. Tanoa never had the issue of having O players online. And for what reason to shut it down? Well you said it was because of inactivity. And now Strife is dead (Inactivity) Shut it down and find something new. It wasn't gonna last long in the first place...

Aether likes this
13 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

The thing is, if strife can't run its self than whats the point. Tanoa never had the issue of having O players online. And for what reason to shut it down? Well you said it was because of inactivity. And now Strife is dead (Inactivity) Shut it down and find something new. It wasn't gonna last long in the first place...

Thing is you could still make money on Tanoa with 1 player in the server but Strife doesnt work without players so it needs to be filled like once per day or something like that.

Would adding a 5th Altis server be so bad? Gives people the opportunity whose never owned the best houses to have a second chance, i've personally been around since there were only 3 servers and wasn't able to get a single house I wanted when server 4 came out. I'd love to be able to grab a few of my favorites and have the opportunity. I know 5 of the same servers might be a bit much and the dev's/admins probably don't want to deal with the server and the issues it may receive, but I'd recommend adding a 5th Altis server.

Either that, or a cartel only Altis server, where you get infinite money and and you only fight cartels. 

Strife is cool and it is unique, but it just isn't the same combat most of us from Asylum truly enjoy.

DankChester, Widsyy, 544heu and 2 others like this

Orrrrr.....

Bring back Tanoa life in all of its rich beauty?

It is advertised on this website's title page by name (and still is) but other than that I never had the thought of moving to Tanoa cross my mind until the last two weeks it was up. The fact or idea that another map even existed besides altis went way over my head and I'm willing to bet the same happened to others.

I hope this doesn't come across as being too ignorant, but I don't really feel like it was given too much love? 

The inactivity issue can be reticfied easily(look at the strife population in its birth for reference). 

I don't know how difficult it would be, but perhaps just rebalance how and by what means resources are gathered? What types of resources are available to be gathered? 

If it was cancer due to cocaine, should I ask if cocaine was the only realistic lifestyle choice provided? ^

When I finally visited Tanoa in its last two weeks it was my first time seeing the map. It was beautiful. The landscape, the houses even. Immediately fell in love. It was a total buzzkill when a cop told me not to invest my time into the map because he knew about the shutdown.

Would have said something on the other threads but they all were locked.

Just wanted to express that sentiment.

Edited by Aether
Chewbacca likes this
On 7/13/2017 at 10:29 AM, Aether said:

Orrrrr.....

Bring back Tanoa life in all of its rich beauty?

It is advertised on this website's title page by name (and still is) but other than that I never had the thought of moving to Tanoa cross my mind until the last two weeks it was up. The fact or idea that another map even existed besides altis went way over my head and I'm willing to bet the same happened to others.

I hope this doesn't come across as being too ignorant, but I don't really feel like it was given too much love? 

The inactivity issue can be reticfied easily(look at the strife population in its birth for reference). 

I don't know how difficult it would be, but perhaps just rebalance how and by what means resources are gathered? What types of resources are available to be gathered? 

If it was cancer due to cocaine, should I ask if cocaine was the only realistic lifestyle choice provided? ^

When I finally visited Tanoa in its last two weeks it was my first time seeing the map. It was beautiful. The landscape, the houses even. Immediately fell in love. It was a total buzzkill when a cop told me not to invest my time into the map because he knew about the shutdown.

Would have said something on the other threads but they all were locked.

Just wanted to express that sentiment.

Need a alternate map then Altis for Asylum Life whether its bringing back Tanoa Life or Releasing the Mallden Life 

Aether likes this