Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chewbacca

RIP Strife

26 posts in this topic

People don't realise how much money you can potentially make from playing. If you have fingers and get a high scoreboard position you get upwards of 350k for a win.

Sp0on, Kettles, Buck and 5 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

I was able to bring it back ti life by promising people money on altis servers but its gets tiring doing it by myself. Will bring it back on Friday or Saturday

give me 100k and ill be playing for a day with  Gnashes is a Cunt name ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

First 4 days of strife i made 900k + from wins 

Edited by Isaac Cox

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

I was able to bring it back ti life by promising people money on altis servers but its gets tiring doing it by myself. Will bring it back on Friday or Saturday

The thing is, if strife can't run its self than whats the point. Tanoa never had the issue of having O players online. And for what reason to shut it down? Well you said it was because of inactivity. And now Strife is dead (Inactivity) Shut it down and find something new. It wasn't gonna last long in the first place...

Aether likes this

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Pentax said:

and what did I say lel :kermit:

hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

The thing is, if strife can't run its self than whats the point. Tanoa never had the issue of having O players online. And for what reason to shut it down? Well you said it was because of inactivity. And now Strife is dead (Inactivity) Shut it down and find something new. It wasn't gonna last long in the first place...

Thing is you could still make money on Tanoa with 1 player in the server but Strife doesnt work without players so it needs to be filled like once per day or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post

Would adding a 5th Altis server be so bad? Gives people the opportunity whose never owned the best houses to have a second chance, i've personally been around since there were only 3 servers and wasn't able to get a single house I wanted when server 4 came out. I'd love to be able to grab a few of my favorites and have the opportunity. I know 5 of the same servers might be a bit much and the dev's/admins probably don't want to deal with the server and the issues it may receive, but I'd recommend adding a 5th Altis server.

 

Either that, or a cartel only Altis server, where you get infinite money and and you only fight cartels. 

 

Strife is cool and it is unique, but it just isn't the same combat most of us from Asylum truly enjoy.

DankChester, Callumm, Tom and 2 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

Either that, or a cartel only Altis server, where you get infinite money and and you only fight cartels.

That would be a blessing.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Orrrrr.....

 

Bring back Tanoa life in all of its rich beauty?

It is advertised on this website's title page by name (and still is) but other than that I never had the thought of moving to Tanoa cross my mind until the last two weeks it was up. The fact or idea that another map even existed besides altis went way over my head and I'm willing to bet the same happened to others.

I hope this doesn't come across as being too ignorant, but I don't really feel like it was given too much love? 

 

The inactivity issue can be reticfied easily(look at the strife population in its birth for reference). 

I don't know how difficult it would be, but perhaps just rebalance how and by what means resources are gathered? What types of resources are available to be gathered? 

If it was cancer due to cocaine, should I ask if cocaine was the only realistic lifestyle choice provided? ^

 

When I finally visited Tanoa in its last two weeks it was my first time seeing the map. It was beautiful. The landscape, the houses even. Immediately fell in love. It was a total buzzkill when a cop told me not to invest my time into the map because he knew about the shutdown.

Would have said something on the other threads but they all were locked.

Just wanted to express that sentiment.

Edited by Aether
Chewbacca likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/13/2017 at 10:29 AM, Aether said:

Orrrrr.....

 

Bring back Tanoa life in all of its rich beauty?

It is advertised on this website's title page by name (and still is) but other than that I never had the thought of moving to Tanoa cross my mind until the last two weeks it was up. The fact or idea that another map even existed besides altis went way over my head and I'm willing to bet the same happened to others.

I hope this doesn't come across as being too ignorant, but I don't really feel like it was given too much love? 

 

The inactivity issue can be reticfied easily(look at the strife population in its birth for reference). 

I don't know how difficult it would be, but perhaps just rebalance how and by what means resources are gathered? What types of resources are available to be gathered? 

If it was cancer due to cocaine, should I ask if cocaine was the only realistic lifestyle choice provided? ^

 

When I finally visited Tanoa in its last two weeks it was my first time seeing the map. It was beautiful. The landscape, the houses even. Immediately fell in love. It was a total buzzkill when a cop told me not to invest my time into the map because he knew about the shutdown.

Would have said something on the other threads but they all were locked.

Just wanted to express that sentiment.

Need a alternate map then Altis for Asylum Life whether its bringing back Tanoa Life or Releasing the Mallden Life 

Aether likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I'v seem better servers and dev's than this. There excuse is they have a lot of work to do outside of gaming. But why did they even join this communty to waste people times on developing they need to commit on this staff team, and expand the ways they make stuff and release. 

Brendon Smith likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 13/07/2017 at 3:09 AM, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Could've been kept alive but no support and bad launch.  

welcome to Asylum Gaming inc, not a first :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.