Why do captains get pilot coveralls AND carrier lites I thought we all agreed to that script? Now my first incounter with one of these tanks was me at drug dealer spraying a full mag into this guy and tying even though I shot first when he was in the car. 

And also the new jets DLC have level 2 vests can we incorporate those into asylum? Because cops right now are rolling around in csat and level 2 armor higher than any rebel.

Edited by Xehons
SnowFlake likes this
5 minutes ago, Xehons said:

Why do captains get pilot coveralls AND carrier lites I thought we all agreed to that script? Now my first incounter with one of these tanks was me at drug dealer spraying a full mag into this guy and tying even though I shot first when he was in the car. 

And also the new jets DLC have level 2 vests can we incorporate those into asylum? Because cops right now are rolling around in csat and level 2 armor higher than any rebel.

This is in the wrong subforum, and isn't really anything worth considering other than the jets vests.

3 hours ago, Xehons said:

fake-news.jpg

Edited by HotWings
On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:32 PM, Xehons said:

perhaps you just missed?

it's honestly fair because rebels get armor 1 and cops get level 2 on their vest. it's fair because rebels have better guns than than the majority of cops and the majority usually have civ level clothing with a vest. while some do wear csat plus level 2 it's only a small advantage and its fair being that 1. they have to pay for it. 2. they are usually outgunned even when wearing this armor set up.