Odyssey meme gang

Just now, scratchyentree7 said:

Nobody knows you kid, talk some shit about the dudes who got fucked up. 

Says the guy with no picture profile and 17 Posts ... you guys are just Salty cuz you were trying to Meme another gang whilst being memes yourselfs

Edited by General Baked Potatoes
Laki and Thor... like this
Just now, scratchyentree7 said:

Alright dude nobody likes a forum troll, get out of the fucking thread skid.

Not even trolling. i am not in that gang, but if you think they're shit why do you post it on forums thinking you're good calling them shitters and bragging when clearly you guys are Autism in pure form ?

Cougar. and Laki like this
Just now, General Baked Potatoes said:

Not even trolling. i am not in that gang, but if you think they're shit why do you post it on forums thinking you're good calling them shitters and bragging when clearly you guys are Autism in pure form ?

*WARNING HIGH CONCENTRATION OF SALT!!!!*

Wow now you're pointing out mental disabilities. You must feel cool.

3 minutes ago, scratchyentree7 said:

Kids talking shit about not using combat stance, while the other gang still got fucked. Talk some shit about the gang that got raped.

Looks like some odyssey lovers are triggered lol. Didn't want to give you guys extra salt.

Nobody even knows let alone cares who odyssey or you and your gang are, they just talking shit because you thought it relevant to post this shit on the forums with a edgy title.

13 minutes ago, scratchyentree7 said:

They made a post called N7 meme gang you fucking idiot, do you research before you post this stupid shit.

i just watched that video to give you the benefit of the doubt. its a really cringy video they posted but it shows how unskilled you guys are at pushing a Cartel.

-1 for being a Living meme