Overload 1st Montage

Here is a countdown of the amount of kills you get during each clip and some comments about the clip.

At the end there will be a review of your work.

1-Shit

1-Shit

2?-Shit

1-Shit

1 then 1 after 5 seconds

1-Longshot good

1-Shit

5!- Great clip

1-How?

1- no XD

1-Heli Destroyed 10/10

1-Another heli, and very nice shot

1-ANOTHER HELI fawk

1-Longshot

1-Shit

1 then 2 a few seconds later-It's okay I guess

Your bonus clip is fucking trash, you should be banned if that wasn't a fucking joke. You didn't even give him a second to get out of the car you were literally shooting at him as you were telling him hands up or die. And I mean fucking spraying, not just a few shots. 

Overall Analysis -- If you put a bucket in the middle of a field it will eventually catch a ball. You are that bucket but you have a million very tiny legs trying to get you to catch more balls. A few of the balls you catch are amazing, but you are still just a bucket. 

6/15 clips were garbage, the ones that had 1. The others were fine.

6.4/10

if the bonus clip is included in the rate it would be 1/10

EDIT: I see you were apparently already initiated with the person, but I do not believe it so I will keep my comment unchanged besides this edit.

Edited by Leap
bum41, dennozZ and OverloadPR like this
1 hour ago, Leap said:

Here is a countdown of the amount of kills you get during each clip and some comments about the clip.

At the end there will be a review of your work.

1-Shit

1-Shit

2?-Shit

1-Shit

1 then 1 after 5 seconds

1-Longshot good

1-Shit

5!- Great clip

1-How?

1- no XD

1-Heli Destroyed 10/10

1-Another heli, and very nice shot

1-ANOTHER HELI fawk

1-Longshot

1-Shit

1 then 2 a few seconds later-It's okay I guess

Your bonus clip is fucking trash, you should be banned if that wasn't a fucking joke. You didn't even give him a second to get out of the car you were literally shooting at him as you were telling him hands up or die. And I mean fucking spraying, not just a few shots. 

Overall Analysis -- If you put a bucket in the middle of a field it will eventually catch a ball. You are that bucket but you have a million very tiny legs trying to get you to catch more balls. A few of the balls you catch are amazing, but you are still just a bucket. 

6/15 clips were garbage, the ones that had 1. The others were fine.

6.4/10

if the bonus clip is included in the rate it would be 1/10

EDIT: I see you were apparently already initiated with the person, but I do not believe it so I will keep my comment unchanged besides this edit.

Leap, OverloadPR, dennozZ and 1 other like this
5 minutes ago, Tricks said:

I love how people talk shit about someone's montage but don't have one them self. 

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????