I was thinking about that area below salt flats that could possible be turned into something, then I was wondering if there was a way to make someone elses vehicle yours. For say you are at a cartel and you obtain an enemies ifrit, you bring it to "Crack House DMV" (can call it anything but I mean that name would be cool :D) and depending on the type of vehicle you pay to have it re-registered to your name and will appear in your garage! Tell me what you guys think if this is a good idea or not?

5 hours ago, Crackbaby said:

I was thinking about that area below salt flats that could possible be turned into something, then I was wondering if there was a way to make someone elses vehicle yours. For say you are at a cartel and you obtain an enemies ifrit, you bring it to "Crack House DMV" (can call it anything but I mean that name would be cool :D) and depending on the type of vehicle you pay to have it re-registered to your name and will appear in your garage! Tell me what you guys think if this is a good idea or not?

@bamf @Paratus @Gnashes

Edited by Crackbaby
  • 7 months later...
On 7/13/2017 at 3:16 PM, Crackbaby said:

Passed up to the devs. Will discuss 

Crackbaby, Kev 23, Donald and 1 other like this
  • 9 months later...