PUBG Montage #1

(Admins Please Delete If Not Allowed)

Hey guys!

Just took a break from Asylum tutorials and montage videos and decided this PUBG video was too fun not to share! If you guys have any likes or criticisms please let me know! If you enjoy the video shoot me a like and a sub so I can make more of these. Thanks again guys and I look forward to hearing your guys' input! The amount of support  I have received from you guys is absolutely overwhelming and I couldn't explain enough how much I appreciate it. Anyhow, please enjoy this montage of some PUBG gameplay and if you don't already have the game I recommend checking it out!

ZeeKiwi

• Don't put in a clip where it takes you an hour to kill a unarmed person
  • We don't wanna see the clips where you just simply die without anything funny about it
  • I dislike the music
  • Some clips were funny but wouldn't make me come back for more
  • When you need to run as fast as possible just press X to holster weapon it makes you a bit faster
  • Video was a bit long for no good reason just alot of bad clips in one video

It's just criticism and my personal opinion do what you like with it

@Midamaru I completely understand what you're saying as far as the dying it was the screaming aspect and things of that nature I thought were funny but I suppose everyone has their own tastes of humor. I was going to add in subtitles and things of that nature to zest it up a little bit but never got around to it. Next time I will make doubly sure I do that to maximize the quality. I know about the holster trick but never use it lol. As far as the length I can agree I could have cut it about 4 or 5 minutes shorter and will absolutely do that next time, good point. As far as killing the unarmed person it was the killing the dude and saying what made the title but I agree I could have made that about 20-30 seconds shorter. As far as the music everyone has their own taste obviously but I am more than happy to hear your recommendations as far as that's concerned. Either way I really appreciate your critiques. They only make me better and I apply all of what everyone collaboratively tells me which has developed me to where I am now. Again thanks bro, I'll make sure I do all of that this next vid for sure!

Just now, Zee Gambino said:

@Midamaru I completely understand what you're saying as far as the dying it was the screaming aspect and things of that nature I thought were funny but I suppose everyone has their own tastes of humor. I was going to add in subtitles and things of that nature to zest it up a little bit but never got around to it. Next time I will make doubly sure I do that to maximize the quality. I know about the holster trick but never use it lol. As far as the length I can agree I could have cut it about 4 or 5 minutes shorter and will absolutely do that next time, good point. As far as killing the unarmed person it was the killing the dude and saying what made the title but I agree I could have made that about 20-30 seconds shorter. As far as the music everyone has their own taste obviously but I am more than happy to hear your recommendations as far as that's concerned. Either way I really appreciate your critiques. They only make me better and I apply all of what everyone collaboratively tells me which has developed me to where I am now. Again thanks bro, I'll make sure I do all of that this next vid for sure!

I dunno if examples help but someone who is really good at making hilarious videos is SovietWomble, he doesn't use top skill videos he's just awesome entertainment.

Maybe you can see some things that you could use to improve

@Midamaru I love both of those artists but I can't use those because of the copyright strikes. I need copyright free music which there are plenty but not songs by huge artists. Luckily there are dubstep remixes or popular songs but that's about the closest you're going to get.

You can often get the music on your videos if you ask the artists per social media/website.

I've done the same for Zack Hemsey and they agreed aslong as i include the artist and song in the description. The way i contacted him was via facebook, he prob has some kid hired for answering questions on it :P 

Edited by Midamaru

And what do you do when Youtube gives you a copyright strike? Do you give them evidence the artist allowed you to use the music?

Youtube doesn't give strikes that easily, they might remove the audio if it's not allowed but then i guess you'd have to start talking to them. Never happened to me atleast

2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Youtube doesn't give strikes that easily, they might remove the audio if it's not allowed but then i guess you'd have to start talking to them. Never happened to me atleast

Ok so I'm assuming I'd provide a screenshot of the permission to use the music and talk about how I have the credits. 

9 hours ago, Zee Gambino said:

@Whitelol yeah man I got that. I just got back from being AFK and panicked. @ValenciaI'm sorry to hear it didn't meet your expectations. Let me know what your dislikeschedule were andoing I'll be sure to integrate that or at least keep it in mind when creating new videos. Thanks again for the input guys.

I thought it was a montage there was only like 5 kills and none of them were actual fire fights :(