Durga leaks APD documents #1

I've been a part of the Senior Police since midway through 2014, and I have over one hundred documents that are outdated, and simply no longer matter.

I thought they'd be an interesting thing to share with the community, to show how the APD has grown and expanded over time. If you're looking for juicy secrets, they're not here.

Long ago, after cadets were accepted onto the APD, they were forced to receive an in game training from a Sergeant.

It was a lot to go over, a good training took between 20-30 minutes.

Created by Lieutenant Anders, aka Retired Staff Budbringer, March 17, 2014.

Training Checklist

Just now, Durga said:

I've been a part of the Senior Police since midway through 2014, and I have over one hundred documents that are outdated, and simply no longer matter.

I thought they'd be an interesting thing to share with the community, to show how the APD has grown and expanded over time. If you're looking for juicy secrets, they're not here.

Long ago, after cadets were accepted onto the APD, they were forced to receive an in game training from a Sergeant.

Training Checklist

I remember this my training was held at what is now the fire-arm factory, Still got this bookmarked too :P

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
Just now, Durga said:

Training Checklist

Oh damn, forgot about that one. This is the document I updated it to a couple of months later

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ihEW801b4u7vW6B9qrNCaMUoXVSBEIdeNbHfUPyH7WQ/edit?usp=sharing

Zoex likes this