Overwatch Related

petelil

18 minutes ago, Super Bumbi said:

doomfist is broken. i'm taking a break from this shit game. 2 seasons diamond this season masters. the game can shag itself with the new changes, they're shit.

Well it's one perception. What about the league they are starting? I read a BBC's report on it.

5 hours ago, Manolo said:

I played yesterday and owned Doomfist players all night 3x player of the match in 6 games.

I love overwatch for a quickie!

That's cool! I love playing it as well! What do you think about the latest merch launched by Blizzard? Are you into that?

I am a collector, myself, so far have collected Pokemon cards, Pokemon Gold cards, A lil CS merch, Hot Wheels (one thing a toy collector must have), and now I am looking at some OW..(I have a D.Va mecha, Pachimaris of types; includes fanmades) and Reaper Action figure. Now, I am looking to get my hands on these wrist beauties.

What's your take? Not your thing?

Well I'm not that into merch but I do know its value.

I usually end up going to Comic Con for free each year!

I pre-order the ticktes and purchase limited edition merch and then sell it a few months down the line! make my money back and some!

Let me see the collection! Blizcon gives cool limited edition stuff too, I sold this card that I traded for and made $800.00 bucks on it :)