Everyone has a bad day

The other one was completely different...you had 4-5 around the cartel shooting at me, didn't shoot me out, and then I literally demolished the kid on castle.

Everyone deserves to be shit talked when they fuck up, hell, i'm awful, I'm literally washed as fuck, but the two situations are on the opposite sides of the spectrum. 

Rod should be ashamed that this happened, but not as ashamed the guy that let me do it to him from your gang.

Edited by hamsham12
SnowFlake likes this
Just now, Legit said:

I don't understand, do you just shoot people and save a clip just incase in the future you can flex your e-dick on people? I think if anything you are just showing your envy for them.

@Rodrigo Get it? He Envies you?? No need for gifts, your laughter is the greatest gift of all. 

Im confused man, like what is this thread about like. I mean if people kept uploading shit like this I would look like a Kavala banger. Got turned on yesterday in Kavala by a random called John with his deadly ACP.

You mean my laugh? Have you even heard it?

Anthony_ and Gatorade like this
Just now, Rodrigo said:

Im confused man, like what is this thread about like. I mean if people kept uploading shit like this I would look like a Kavala banger. Got turned on yesterday in Kavala by a random called John with his deadly ACP.

You mean my laugh? Have you even heard it?

ur my second fav admin dw

1 hour ago, hamsham12 said:

The other one was completely different...you had 4-5 around the cartel shooting at me, didn't shoot me out, and then I literally demolished the kid on castle.

Everyone deserves to be shit talked when they fuck up, hell, i'm awful, I'm literally washed as fuck, but the two situations are on the opposite sides of the spectrum. 

Rod should be ashamed that this happened, but not as ashamed the guy that let me do it to him from your gang.

21 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

this thread holds 0 value and only thing it provides is worthless toxicity, congratulations you killed Rod, he gets killed daily, by a lot worse players it doesnt mean much..everyone dies, its a game, some deaths are worse than others.

Oh i get it but your video wasn't "worthless toxicity" and has tons of value

....not trying to talk shit or start shit but at least take what u dish out man pretty hypocritical 

Polaris likes this
Just now, Chase said:

Oh i get it but your video wasn't "worthless toxicity" and has tons of value

....not trying to talk shit or start shit but at least take what u dish out man pretty hypocritical 

i never said my video wasnt worthless toxicity, it was all friendly banter, difference is I dont make threads titled "current state of gangs" or stuff like this every other day..