Cartel loacations (again)

Not every cap is good but fuck cocain castle, No one wants to fight that shit but we are forced to if you want to keep drug. it takes too long to repond to attacks there and half the gangs sit on top of castle and it is impossible to attack if they dont peek. Please change this cap, no one likes it now and no one will ever like it

Just now, ColtonB205 said:

Just so this suggestion can possibly get some more traction why not provide some ideas?

taking it out immediatly would be nice. it is just a terrible idea in the first place, there is no where even close to store a heli and drive and im not hot droping on that buggy ass castle. The cap is a roach fest and it is not fair to attackers therefore it should be removed and could be replaced but I dont know the first thing about cartel locations so if anyone had an idea about a new drug, this is your chance.

ColtonB205 likes this
4 hours ago, PublicEnemy said:

Not every cap is good but fuck cocain castle, No one wants to fight that shit but we are forced to if you want to keep drug. it takes too long to repond to attacks there and half the gangs sit on top of castle and it is impossible to attack if they dont peek. Please change this cap, no one likes it now and no one will ever like it

Why do you want new cartels, when you don't fight anyways?

Chase, Shifty and ChicoXL like this
Just now, jeans said:

Are fights supposed to be "fair"? 

Speaking of cartel caps, yes the fights should start off fair and attackers and defenders must fight for advantage, the advantage should not automatically be in favor of anyone just based on where they are (unless that position is reachable and push-able without a heli), that is a sign of an unbalanced cap and must be removed.

SafeMode likes this
Just now, jeans said:

Good point. However, the gang that owns the cartel did put in the work to cap it. Meaning, they were at a disadvantage and overcame those difficulties. Shouldn't they now be rewarded with the same advantages they had to overcome?

That is my point, the gang that has the cap in the first place is at a MAJOR disadvantage if the other gang is on the castle helping to defend against the gang that is attacking the cap. If you have the cap you are attacking, if you are taking the cap you are defending. Just wanted to clarify in case you were confused

Edited by PublicEnemy
Confusing Wording is Confusing
1 hour ago, PublicEnemy said:

That is my point, the gang that has the cap in the first place is at a MAJOR disadvantage if the other gang is on the castle helping to defend against the gang that is attacking the cap. If you have the cap you are attacking, if you are taking the cap you are defending. Just wanted to clarify in case you were confused

I see what you're saying now. 

PublicEnemy likes this

Defenders should, in the opinion of this K-mart cashier, always have a slight advantage over the attackers, whether it be high ground, or defensive positioning.

That gives the attackers the option of choice on which strategy would work best. Rather than just a small handful of proven strategies to go along with the fight itself, each fight is different in its own way because there aren't exploitable weaknesses the defenders can't do anything about.

Unfortunately, nothing will ever solve the issue that is simply, "roaching". :FeelsBadMan:

SafeMode likes this
Just now, Shifty said:

Defenders should, in the opinion of this K-mart cashier, always have a slight advantage over the attackers, whether it be high ground, or defensive positioning.

That gives the attackers the option of choice on which strategy would work best. Rather than just a small handful of proven strategies to go along with the fight itself, each fight is different in its own way because there aren't exploitable weaknesses the defenders can't do anything about.

Unfortunately, nothing will ever solve the issue that is simply, "roaching". :FeelsBadMan:

Again, I agree with you, but my point is that the advantage that the cap gives is so massive because there are very few strategies that work against it, and none that don't require you to fly. And that is not the main point, the point is LITERALLY NO ONE LIKES IT, so why are you arguing for it to stay in?

Roaching will be a problem on any cartel, but this cap entirely consist of roaching as a defense and attack method.

Edited by PublicEnemy