Asylum Wiki

The Asylum Wiki

The Wiki began it's life as an idea on how to update the APD guidebook. Since then thanks to @Will and our curators it has expanded to encompass all of Asylum. Without them none of this would be possible. While it is still considered very much 'under construction' there is already a lot of great information and guides available for the community. 

This topic will serve as a place for the curators to post updates, receive feedback and ask questions of the community for what they would like to see added or changed. 

Bureaucrats

@Gnashes

@Leady

@SharingWriter

@Will

Curators

@badger

@Gen. Henry Arnold

@Mayhem

@patato12

Mayhem, badger, Innate and 5 others like this
3 minutes ago, Leady said:

The Asylum Wiki

The Wiki began its life as an idea on how to update the APD guidebook. Since then thanks to @Will and our curators it has expanded to encompass all of Asylum. Without them none of this would be possible. While it is still considered very much 'under construction' there is already a lot of great information and guides available for the community. 

This topic will server as a place for the curators to post updates, receive feedback and ask questions of the community for what they would like to see added or changed. 

Bureaucrats

@Gnashes

@Leady

@SharingWriter

@Will

Curators

@badger

@Gen. Henry Arnold

@Mayhem

@patato12

LEADY FOR CM... I mean ARC...... :FeelsBadMan:

Google™ likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

@Leady How does this work for APD Guidebook updates, does a captain still have right or does it have to go through the people mentioned above?

Guide book is still controlled by the high ranking APD officials . Our job is simply to make guides and various other useful things to help improve the wiki. 

Edited by badger
Midamaru and Google™ like this
39 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

@Leady How does this work for APD Guidebook updates, does a captain still have right or does it have to go through the people mentioned above?

I was the only one for a while approving WIKI changes until Leady and Gnashes decided to move things along

I am grateful for this since now I won't have @patato12 messaging me every time to accept a change :P

Will, Patato, Mayhem and 1 other like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...

This wiki is fucking aids. There's really no one that can get a proper guide without typos everywhere and a shitty ass layout? How are new players supposed to learn. The crafting guide isn't even updated with the latest changes, wtf??