Durga leaks APD Documents #3: The Great Sergeant Riots

During my second round as Captain, I had noticed a staleness to the APD ranking structure.

Too many people were sitting idle in their ranks, unable to move up due to restrictions, such as a maximum cap for each rank.

The following is the Senior Staff Restructuring that I had spent over 2 months writing, rewriting, bouncing it between other Captains / Chiefs / Admins / Developers / CMs.

This is the final form it took before only half being implemented, which inevitably caused the changes to be reverted. The Colonel rank was never made a reality, and only took responsibilities from the Sergeants, and stacked them onto Lieutenants, and messily created a secondary 2nd LT rank. (Aside from the admin version).

The true idea of the changes were to allow officers to rank up an additional time, such as the Corporal rank did in late 2014.

Little did I know it would cause the great Sergeant Riots of 2016

Senior Staff Restructure

These threads have been a true eye opener into the hard life the Captains of the Asylum Police Department lived on a day to day basis. You are the true heros of the server and I strive to not only be like you one day in-game but also in my day to day life.

I think I speak on behalf of everyone here at Asylum when I said please keep making these threads to show us the struggle you went through to make the APD what it is today.

10 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

These threads have been a true eye opener into the hard life the Captains of the Asylum Police Department lived on a day to day basis. You are the true heros of the server and I strive to not only be like you one day in-game but also in my day to day life.

I think I speak on behalf of everyone here at Asylum when I said please keep making these threads to show us the struggle you went through to make the APD what it is today.

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

I agree, @The Monopoly Manis the hardest working Captain I know. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Mr Smirnoff, MoralityVII and George like this