How to make 200k in 3 mins

Just now, ColinLogan said:

It's okay. That was the gang we were in. Know what's funny? We had 3 other back up trucks come by right after that and at that point he left. 3 other gang members came in clutch we still got our money cause back ups gave all of our money back from the 3 back ups AND we did another trip after that but we had gang turf and didn't go to Regular drug dealer. so it was a win win situation tbh. GJ and sorry for being salty last night. Honestly was just trying to get you out of that area cause we had 3 back ups so it worked. GG's

Who cares about back up trucks he made 210k ez you lost 210k 

Just now, ColinLogan said:

But see here's the point your missing. Yes we lost 210K but in reality we didn't.. Because we gained more in 1 run. We lost it in that point in time. BUT we had back up but you were too clueless to understand that so we won and you won. That simple. No L's were takin. We legit said in chat when you were talking shit that who said we lost any money and you were too stupid to even understand that. I have 700K rn. Do you honestly think I give 2 fucks about 71K? Hell no. 

who let you on the internet?

9 minutes ago, ColinLogan said:

But see here's the point your missing. Yes we lost 210K but in reality we didn't.. Because we gained more in 1 run. We lost it in that point in time. BUT we had back up but you were too clueless to understand that so we won and you won. That simple. No L's were takin. We legit said in chat when you were talking shit that who said we lost any money and you were too stupid to even understand that. I have 700K rn. Do you honestly think I give 2 fucks about 71K? Hell no. 

I didn't even say anything after I roared you.... you guys were the ones who started shutting it up. Take your L and move on

2 hours ago, ColinLogan said:

You had 210k. Then you lost it to Bo. In reality, bo killed you and took YOUR money that you just made. I realize you have 700k and are probably the richest person out of your skype group, but you still lost the money and Bo got the money. Does this make sense? 

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

You had 210k. Then you lost it to Bo. In reality, bo killed you and took YOUR money that you just made. I realize you have 700k and are probably the richest person out of your skype group, but you still lost the money and Bo got the money. Does this make sense? 

Clearly not xD 

1 minute ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

Dude he won and I lost get over it n00b

Crossfade and TRYHARD like this
On 7/18/2017 at 9:46 AM, wollie35 said:

Holy shit it's blowing my mind, say u guys did 2 runs of 3 box trucks and u made 200 k each run

2 x 200 = 400 k (omg look at ma math skillz)

but he took 1 run of you = 200 k

wich makes

400 - 200 = 200k  (math skilz again)

yes u didn't loose money, u lost PROFIT

wollie. dont talk to a man with a bank of 700k like that. that's just rude.

Edited by Sp0on