more ABP Evade Rewards

APB isnt used by cops because the circle is too big. The only way I see these rewards being worth giving out is if APB is only given to people while cops are online and the circle should be as big as a bounty hunter circle. Which would be terrible, if people want to hunt down high bounty's there is already a role for that. 

-1 on this post and probably your next 3 suggestion posts as well. 

1 minute ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

APB isnt used by cops because the circle is too big. The only way I see these rewards being worth giving out is if APB is only given to people while cops are online and the circle should be as big as a bounty hunter circle. Which would be terrible, if people want to hunt down high bounty's there is already a role for that. 

-1 on this post and probably your next 3 suggestion posts as well. 

This post is shit. By your name and picture I can already tell you think you're educated and try to look smart when in reality you're a massive dumbass.

Do us all a favor and never reply again because honestly, my shit is smarter than you.

7 minutes ago, SnowFlake said:

This post is shit. By your name and picture I can already tell you think you're educated and try to look smart when in reality you're a massive dumbass.

Do us all a favor and never reply again because honestly, my shit is smarter than you.

Just because the cops came after your APB once and you wiffed on the cadet hopping off his quad doesnt mean the APB is hard to evade and worthy of rewards besides a title.

Space likes this
1 hour ago, SnowFlake said:

President Trump is very educated man, how dare you!

Edited by Farmer Steve

The service is also victim to spam, hoax and phishing messages, in the same way that SMS and email are. Messages to pay particular attention to include those in which the sender claims to be associated with WhatsApp, if the sender asks you to forward the message, and if it offers you a reward. 

If you receive a suspicious message WhatsApp recommends you report it to the company, "block the sender, disregard the message and delete it". 

APB was good in theory, and at the start it was okay. Now it's just crap. Sure, it helps APD catch the criminal once in a while, but majority of the time if its a major bounty (75K or above), they'll get in a helicopter to camp out the APB timer, or just log off the server. APB either needs removed, or if they want to implement rewards, the system will need multiple tweaks before its viable.

cHIP oTLE likes this

If they log off, who cares they won't get a reward. Give them a reason to NOT log off.

If they made 1 APB evade give a loot crate KEY + 1 evade closer to the bigger prize, I can guarantee you nobody would log off.

If you want to stop the rebel from flying around in a heli, then consider making a system where it takes a few High Ranking Officers,

SGT/LT + to get confirmation from a Captain, or if no Captain is on, 7+ High Ranks, to pull out a specialized Kajman or BlackFoot that can ONLY be used for th is sole reason - to kill APB's flying around helicopters.

This would only be a viable option IF you made it so APB only triggers  150k+ bounties and upgraded your reward system.

Imagine how dope it would be to successfully dodge an attack helicopter? Putting the White Flares to use to dodge the heat missiles.

It would bring excitement to the cops/rebels.

The cops reward for killing APB could include getting paid for the ticket in full, rather than a reduced price. ONLY IF TARGET HAS APB. Once target dies, he looses the ABP and counts as him getting arrested so he will not get an apb evade added to his score.

Having the pure enjoyment of being able to use attack heli's.

If a system could be made to where you can have the cops get a similar achievement for "APB's Successfully Apprehended" and give a list of things they earn such as titles, more money per arrest (will promote robo cops I don't suggest this) , skins, ect

will promote APB's on both sides to look forward to getting.

I really think you will start to see way higher bounties on a lot more people because people will not want to get caught and won't take Govt pardons.

It will make more groups so the APB is safer and people just more log on early mornings to get ahead of the game!

Honestly Im just making examples nothing I say should be set in stone but ideas for the Devs to discuss on a more balanced matter.

I dont know why you think attack helicopters is such a big deal.

If its for solely an APB, then stored, it's not. It would in fact be a big deal if cops can just use them whenever they feel like.

But for an APB, flying around a helicopter with CM burst, not so much.

@Jaeger You're right. 7+ higher up might be a crazy idea, but who knows, if APB was to be enhanced and there were a ton of large bounties on all servers, it might become a reality.

I feel that this would increase asylum, since asylum is mostly operated off crime/drugs/ect and not much RP.

I mean, you're an admin but you seem to not know that much about mechanics. You type the most simplest things that contain hardly any thought.

Im sorry for the insult, but your comments are so half-assed in this subject Id give you an F if I was your teacher.

@Gnashes @Paratus

Let me add this, another reason asylum is failing is due to the robo cops.

They put zero effort into talking with the person and simply add charges and then blah blah blah.

Its ridiculous. Even when a player puts in effort, the cops still give 100% tickets.

Your server is fucking good as hell but the rules need upgrading and this needs to happen now or else you're fucked.

Make a whitelisted server

Edited by SnowFlake
18 hours ago, SnowFlake said:

Honestly Im just making examples nothing I say should be set in stone but ideas for the Devs to discuss on a more balanced matter.

I dont know why you think attack helicopters is such a big deal.

If its for solely an APB, then stored, it's not. It would in fact be a big deal if cops can just use them whenever they feel like.

But for an APB, flying around a helicopter with CM burst, not so much.

@Jaeger You're right. 7+ higher up might be a crazy idea, but who knows, if APB was to be enhanced and there were a ton of large bounties on all servers, it might become a reality.

I feel that this would increase asylum, since asylum is mostly operated off crime/drugs/ect and not much RP.

I mean, you're an admin but you seem to not know that much about mechanics. You type the most simplest things that contain hardly any thought.

Im sorry for the insult, but your comments are so half-assed in this subject Id give you an F if I was your teacher.

@Gnashes @Paratus

Let me add this, another reason asylum is failing is due to the robo cops.

They put zero effort into talking with the person and simply add charges and then blah blah blah.

Its ridiculous. Even when a player puts in effort, the cops still give 100% tickets.

Your server is fucking good as hell but the rules need upgrading and this needs to happen now or else you're fucked.

Make a whitelisted server

A life server is supposed to copy in certain ways real life.

If your contry/city or the place you leave have constant heavy military helicopters out. Its probably a war zone. There are other servers that offer you the kind of gameplay that you are looking for, (big things blowing other big things) For example strife, KotH or some other game modes.

I probably have been a bit more time than you and spent much more time in this community and I know the mechanics, specially the cop ones and how they move and develop as 95% of my arma time is Asylum. Being a career cop lets me know what other cops thing about stuff, and what they will and won't do. They will chase a 5k bounty in Kavala if they are 2 officers. They won't chase a 150k bounty up in Sofia when there is more than 3 officers. You will be wondering why. Let me explain

When a cop arrests someone they get the amount of the ticket spread amongst all officers on. So if they arrest a guy worth 5k and there is 2 officers online they will get 2500 each in 5 minutes. But if they arrest someone with 150k+ (150k is the cap you can get from a bounty) but they needed some helis a couple loadouts and some cars, and to chase him all the way to Sofia, by the time they get them lets say there are 10 cops on. it will give them 150k (consider they robocop his ass) if the guy happens to be process by someone nice like me or some other cops, chance are that he ends up with a lower ticket or a pardon. So while some cops made 2500 in 5 minutes. Other cops took 45 minutes to make something around 1000 considering they didn't die or anything. 

On the cops robo copping report them in the IA section of the forums, make sure you have enough evidence, and they will be dealt with.

I will also like to see more use to the APB  and Devs could make it, but if people are not willing to use it, nothing devs do will change that.

Hope this can get you understand a bit more of how cop life works, and yes 70% of the cops are there for the money and some otheres for the fun and some others to actually RP.

• 2 weeks later...

I get what your trying to do an all but just bad examples and just rude when people disagree an or suggest why its not a good idea...sure its asylum an what not but no need to be pissy an try an rip on people for spelling an shit....

Now sure apbs could use some overhauling or something different,but 50cal an ifits,there really is no effort in avoiding them the circle could be smaller for cops/talents for it to be smaller... But the rewards are to great for the effort it takes to do so..it would have to start with cops before anything would work for the rebel side of things,frankly if cops don't bother going after them then what's the point of adding new stuff to it for rebel?