more ABP Evade Rewards

Thoughts on expanding the rewards on APB Evades?

The Invisible title is awesome, my personal favorite, a little to easy to achieve.

10 APBs really isn't all to hard if you have a heli + I noticed a lot of cops don't put any effort into catching and experienced rebel with a high APB.

Even if the APB is easy to avoid, why stop at 10? Why not give people something else to look forward to?

I feel strongly, that if you gave out more APB rewards you would see more activity in your server.

People wouldn't turn themselves in, but in fact kill and steal and rob and do drugs, ect for that big ol bounty.

Reward Ideas

15 APB Evades - MK 1 with RCO / 6 Mags + 20k

20 APB Evades - Ifrit in players garage

25 APB Evades - .50 Cal in players garage

40 APB Evades - Title - 'The Silent One

50 APB Evades - Title - 'The Shadow Ninja

75 APB Evades - Ifrit/.50 Cal/Orca

100 APB Evades - 750k / Red / Dark Blue sports hatch back / Black Orca Skins Title - The City Lurker / The Forest Stalker

I feel tossing in loot crate KEYS into the mix would also motivate players to get end game achievements.

These are just examples. I feel that they are good ideas for APBs and should be considered.

Edited by SnowFlake
Alec-I, Crossfade, Blocker and 9 others like this
Just now, Jaeger said:

APB is an almost useless feature (most cops have like 2 km radius) and its so easy to evade that giving rewards is something I wouldnt like to see added.

APB evading isn't late game. I've done it plenty with a fucking pistol in kavala.

Just now, SnowFlake said:

i mean, the fact you guys think 10 apb evades should be end game explains a lot about you..

Vhantom likes this
Just now, Jaeger said:

APB is an almost useless feature

useless? if some1 got a .50 cal they would want to have fun with it and it would bring entertainment to cops and rebels , chop shop, ect...

same goes with the ifrit

Or is your logic "no, theyd just keep it in there garage to say they own one"?

Just now, SnowFlake said:

useless? if some1 got a .50 cal they would want to have fun with it and it would bring entertainment to cops and rebels , chop shop, ect...

same goes with the ifrit

People own a lot of them and they never take them out. 

I don't see this good, but thats me and the final call is on Devs. Literally you could have the APB and sit in heroin and prolly no one will ever come to look for you. They will eventually get you anyways.

Listen. The fact of the matter is, players 'not as godly elite and superior as the forum cartel' will see other players with titles and hear how to get vehicles/money/skins from others. People will do things in the game for a big bounty and will get caught by cops/BH. Thus increasing activity.

There are a lot of you who can evade APB. Gratz.

Im sure most of you get it on a dead server 4am in the morning when your bounty is at 23k.

How about You make it so APB doesn't tick unless the player is over 100k bounty.....

Players that are in the process of getting ABP for these rewards will get caught. I can guarantee it.

Making it harder to achieve.

Most of these responses I am reading assume that ALL players in asylum will gain all of theses rewards with no trouble at all.

This is false. I am basically compared to a NASA employee when it comes to this stuff when you all work at Burger King.

Listen to me and it will bring a positive influx.

And another thing. I love the Black orca, dark blue sports , red skin.

I would go around and do whatever I can to get a big ass bounty to get APB.

If you guys are concerned about a player just flying a heli, then please, make a system where the police can pull a kajman or blackfoot to take down an APB target who is just flying around and then must store the armed heli or else faces server punishment.

You guys are asylum for crying  out loud and have yet to do anything unique for the past years other than lose a drastic amount of players.

oh wait, you made strife. my apologies.

Edited by SnowFlake
finn_ likes this
4 hours ago, SnowFlake said:

The Invisible title is awesome, my personal favorite, a little to easy to achieve.

10 APBs really isn't all to hard if you have a heli + I noticed a lot of cops don't put any effort into catching and experienced rebel with a high APB.

I feel strongly, that if you gave out more APB rewards you would see more activity in your server.

People wouldn't turn themselves in, but in fact kill and steal and rob and do drugs, ect for that big ol bounty.

Reward Ideas

100 APB Evades - 750k / Red / Dark Blue sports hatch back / Black Orca Skins

Title - The City Lurker / The Forest Stalker

These are just examples. I feel that they are good ideas for APBs and should be considered.

ifrit for only 20 evades? Honestly I like the names I just think the rewards should be dumbed down, big gangs will just farm it in their houses lol.

Buck and Bherky like this
5 hours ago, SnowFlake said:

Players that are in the process of getting ABP for these rewards will get caught. I can guarantee it.

Making it harder to achieve.

Most of these responses I am reading assume that ALL players in asylum will gain all of theses rewards with no trouble at all.

This is false. I am basically compared to a NASA employee when it comes to this stuff when you all work at Burger King.

Get APB on yourself, grab an orca from your garage, fly to 3km up in the air and you will never be caught :)

6 hours ago, Towelie said:

ifrit for only 20 evades? Honestly I like the names I just think the rewards should be dumbed down, big gangs will just farm it in their houses lol.

They are just examples, as I stated. Not meant to be set in stone but to get the idea across. Thanks for reading the last sentence!

And once again, since you guys reply without taking past replies into mind, if the apb is easy to evade, come up with a solution on making it worth catching you other than the simple fact apb can be tracked.

"Catch 20 ABP's for a cop Title, 'The Criminal Catcher" ect////

Edited by SnowFlake
3 minutes ago, SnowFlake said:

They are just examples, as I stated. Not meant to be set in stone but to get the idea across. Thanks for reading the last sentence!

And once again, since you guys reply without taking past replies into mind, if the apb is easy to evade, maybe come up with a solution on making it worth catching you other than the simple fact apb can be tracked.

"Catch 20 ABP's for a cop Title, 'The Criminal Catcher" ect////

I see. I do think the reward are kinda low too. I would support for sure I just think a few little tweaks would be dope.

SnowFlake likes this
10 hours ago, SnowFlake said:

Reward Ideas

100 APB Evades - 750k / Red / Dark Blue sports hatch back / Black Orca Skins Title - The City Lurker / The Forest Stalker

I feel tossing in loot crate KEYS into the mix would also motivate players to get end game achievements.

+1

look at all these fat lazy cops saying this is a bad IDEA...lol

Rebels for Life motherfuckers!!!!!

Also you all forgot to mention that for you to be an APB you need the biggest bounty on the server!

but keep eating them donuts and being sad because you cant take advantage of the Siren glitch that was recently fixed thanks to me!

41 minutes ago, Manolo said:

look at all these fat lazy cops saying this is a bad IDEA...lol

Rebels for Life motherfuckers!!!!!

Also you all forgot to mention that for you to be an APB you need the biggest bounty on the server!

but keep eating them donuts and being sad because you cant take advantage of the Siren glitch that was recently fixed thanks to me!

APB goes random, you can get an APB for a guy wanted for 5,000 or for the one worth 10m it all depends in if that guy already had it the server cycle.

21 minutes ago, Jaeger said:

APB goes random, you can get an APB for a guy wanted for 5,000 or for the one worth 10m it all depends in if that guy already had it the server cycle.

that is weird evey time we are rolling together the guy in the group with the highest bounty always gets the APB!

On 7/16/2017 at 10:21 PM, SnowFlake said:

same goes with the ifrit

If someone got a 50 cal they would be 20k in the air in a orca.... Oh wait, they already do that with no reward.  No thanks