I have a new idea that I think would benefit some players on the Asylum: Video Change Logs. Some of you Rust players may have seen how SHADOWFRAX does this with his YouTube videos. I'm proposing the idea that a group of people do sort of the same thing for Altis Life, and then post the video when the patch goes live. If the developers would not want to give early access to the patch, the group could also produce the video overnight, which I have had to do many times in the past. Let me hear your feedback, and if you would enjoy watching a video in addition to reading the change log.

Brendon Smith and bum41 like this
37 minutes ago, Swade White said:

I have a new idea that I think would benefit some players on the Asylum: Video Change Logs. Some of you Rust players may have seen how SHADOWFRAX does this with his YouTube videos. I'm proposing the idea that a group of people do sort of the same thing for Altis Life, and then post the video when the patch goes live. If the developers would not want to give early access to the patch, the group could also produce the video overnight, which I have had to do many times in the past. Let me hear your feedback, and if you would enjoy watching a video in addition to reading the change log.

+1

Swade White likes this
1 hour ago, Swade White said:

Assuming you plan to make the video include content of the patch, most people would know about it by the time you recorded everything and uploaded.

With this kind of player base you would need access to the dev server to record footage of the update live then post it alongside the patch.