Hi extremely new player!

binot

Hello everyone I'm extremely new to arma 3, Just today I was told about this game from some friends that I met on steam and arma 3 life looks extremely cool to play. I just have a few question might be stupid questions but like I said I'm extremely new here. First question do I need to download a mod to play on these servers? If so can someone send me a link please? 2nd question is this a whitelist server only or is it open for everyone? That's all the question I have for now I hope someone can help me out.

Thank you very much

Binot

ItsLego likes this
On 7/17/2017 at 7:39 PM, binot said:

Hello everyone I'm extremely new to arma 3, Just today I was told about this game from some friends that I met on steam and arma 3 life looks extremely cool to play. I just have a few question might be stupid questions but like I said I'm extremely new here. First question do I need to download a mod to play on these servers? If so can someone send me a link please? 2nd question is this a whitelist server only or is it open for everyone? That's all the question I have for now I hope someone can help me out.

Thank you very much

Binot

All you need to have is Arma 3 and it is open to everyone! (You buy arma 3 on steam if you didn't know :P)

Enjoy the servers, but make sure you read the rules before you begin playing: 

@binot would recommend to find some people to paly with to do whatver you choose to do anb suggesting checking out the forums guide section for help for most things and how to make money as a civ, you can join the apd if you're above 16 and that is whitelisted, and good cops. also check out the special rules cops have and know your rights by checking out this link: http://wiki.gaming-asylum.com/APD_Dashboard

On 2017-07-17 at 10:39 PM, binot said:

Thank you very much

Binot

Hello and welcome to asylum! to answer your question, Medic slots and civilian slots are free to use, while COP slots are whitelisted.

if interested in the APD this is the guidebook you will need to learn eventually; before becoming a cop you need to know the server and its rules. get acquainted with them i have linked them below. Cop also requires certain aspects of civilian to be acquired such as a certain amount of talent points.

http://wiki.gaming-asylum.com/APD_Dashboard

and These are the main server rules. know them. live by them.

http://wiki.gaming-asylum.com/Server_Rules

enjoy your time on asylum!!

best regards,

meow