Admin - cannot join asylum server

Hi guys,

ive been off the server for a while now and i decided to head back in an have a try again in asylum life, however every time i attempt to join the server after downloading the update i find myself back at the server selection screen. i ustu be both a civilian and police officer and i had left in good terms with no ban or disputes with the community.

can you guys please let me know what iu can do so that i may join again? 

thank you

18 minutes ago, Manbot said:

Hi guys,

ive been off the server for a while now and i decided to head back in an have a try again in asylum life, however every time i attempt to join the server after downloading the update i find myself back at the server selection screen. i ustu be both a civilian and police officer and i had left in good terms with no ban or disputes with the community.

can you guys please let me know what iu can do so that i may join again? 

thank you

Try restarting Arma 3

hey guys ive attempted to restart steam and arma, very file cache and also deleted the mission folder but it keeps doing the same thing, the mission files woul load to about 21000 and then it would crash and take me to the server selection screen...please help :(

7 minutes ago, Manbot said:

hey guys ive attempted to restart steam and arma, very file cache and also deleted the mission folder but it keeps doing the same thing, the mission files woul load to about 21000 and then it would crash and take me to the server selection screen...please help :(

Is it giving you a message whenever it kicks you, or is it just putting you at server selection?

For example, is there a message that says "Kicked from the server" 

Edited by Reapered
17 minutes ago, Reapered said:

Is it giving you a message whenever it kicks you, or is it just putting you at server selection?

For example, is there a message that says "Kicked from the server" 

no message nothing....it downloads the mission file then  instead of going in game i find myself in the server browser list.