When the Gnashes sees your making money without doing meth

Just now, Gnashes said:

Meth is where Paratus/Bamf want it to be. About 100k/hr.

100k/hr not counting gathering ingredients. Why does there even have to be a "ultimate money maker" makes it repetitive that you have to do the same "job" if you want good money

now where's the player interaction and gameplay mechanics such as crashing and or interacting with people at these places? this was probably only recorded with a solo-run at a dead time just like all statistics usually are.

along with that, where's the APD crawling up my asshole for even being inside of a boxtruck or HEMTT?

Edited by Super Bumbi
Just now, Gnashes said:

Gather: Pyrgos > Ephedra > Phosphorous > Hydrogen at '14

Process: Drive from Hydro to Lab, all cooking

Sell: Drive from Lab to Pyrgos, sell.

513abe4a62fda456a7c27ea57d172658.png

Should of showed this before you killed off tanoa, this would of brought it back

3 minutes ago, Super Bumbi said:

yeah why the fuck am i going to spend 30 minutes farming for the ingredients, drive for 10 minutes to meth then spend 20 more minutes processing. only to have the APD / some jews come gank my ass.

Cuz if you have friends and skill you won't get caught....only thing ever ruined a drug run for me is glitches or bugs....but tbh I've done one meth run my whole life. My money is made from rebel events, cartels, robbing and simply being good enough to not DIE all the time.

im comfortably sitting around 2 mil and 2 mil prestige after coming back with nothing and only putting in about a month of work (that number subtracts what I made off strife)...best part is my money doesn't drop it just keeps going up and all I do is fight all night :P

> You cannot do anything alone in this server. <

You either need a lot of time, or a lot of people with you to even remotely do anything fun.

But that's probably why I got wiped and 2week ban, cause grinding isn't fun and nor is playing on a game that's going to fuck me in the ass doing anything solo.

Edited by Super Bumbi
Towelie likes this
Just now, Super Bumbi said:

> You cannot do anything alone in this server. <

You either need a lot of time, or a lot of people with you to even remotely do anything fun.

But that's probably why I got wiped and 2week ban, cause grinding isn't fun and nor is playing on a game that's going to fuck me in the ass doing anything solo.

Money making is pretty easy, I seem to only get caught around once a month. You are doing something wrong dude.

Do you have a bounty? 

Are you using a house?

If you aren't using a house, what vehicle are you in?

Meth is king and you can make a ton of money doing it. You just need to know how. I posted this in another thread about a year ago.

"I used to run meth with a sports hatch and no weapon. That way if you were caught by the cops or shot by someone at the Meth processor then you would only be out a little bit. Not a hemtt or Zamak truck load full of stuff. The way to do it is to use a box truck to gather all the ingredients to fill up your crates in your house. (111 of each ingredient for meth in each crate in memory serves me right) so two crates of ingredients would yield you 222 Meth before drug cartel cuts. Then do runs back and forth from your house to the processor in a off-road or sports hatchback until all the stuff is cooked. Yes it will take you longer to do this than if you used a large truck but again if caught or killed, you would only be out 13.5% of your meth compared to losing the whole lot. That's how I did it and that's how I became and remained the most wealthy person in this community for six straight months back in the spring and summer of 2014."

12 minutes ago, krickenBacker said:

Cuz if you have friends and skill you won't get caught....only thing ever ruined a drug run for me is glitches or bugs....but tbh I've done one meth run my whole life. My money is made from rebel events, cartels, robbing and simply being good enough to not DIE all the time.

im comfortably sitting around 2 mil and 2 mil prestige after coming back with nothing and only putting in about a month of work (that number subtracts what I made off strife)...best part is my money doesn't drop it just keeps going up and all I do is fight all night :P

He is good enough not to DIE, yet gets arrested 3 times a day.

Haha all these people crying for not making 200k/h without effort, you guys are being unreasonable. Pretty much every legal activity has no risk because everyone hates it. Meth is easy as fuck, i've made about 5 mil some months ago and only got caught once or twice.

Be efficient. Minimize risk. Be in that gang that holds drugs when you're on.

Afk gather while watching something aint boring. Make it fun yourself. 

Boxtruck with cartel and gang perk = 111k and its easy. 

Scott and drex like this

Here's the thing that makes Asylum awesome: variables. Send a couple of dudes to bank or fed to distract the cops, or maybe run in groups with overwatch that doesn't give your position away. Make deals with other gangs or plan around them. 

You can't account for everything but one thing you can? Not acting like an entitled little shit.

Thank god it's not easy mode. Go play World of Warcraft for that. 

Just now, Dredd said:

Here's the thing that makes Asylum awesome: variables. Send a couple of dudes to bank or fed to distract the cops, or maybe run in groups with overwatch that doesn't give your position away. Make deals with other gangs or plan around them. 

You can't account for everything but one thing you can? Not acting like an entitled little shit.

Thank god it's not easy mode. Go play World of Warcraft for that. 

Entitled little shit..

Dredd and The Monopoly Man like this
15 minutes ago, Jarvo said:

Honestly people cannot be arsed to farm money for an hour just for 100k the majority of people just play for cartels so it's a lot easier and convenient to buy money. If I do make money I bounty hunt because it's fun at the same time and is decent money if you do it right. 

"The majority of people just play for cartels" what a fucking joke, please don't ever say that again

3 hours ago, Leady said:

Do it on s4 that's where I run meh meth. I do box trucks at a time, have yet to see anyone else.

edit- anything else take too long and you risk losing it to a be kick.

Sounds so odd saying it, but i'd absolutely LOVE to see cops/other players doing drugs on s4... BE Kicks ruined the server.

Edited by hamsham12
7 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Meth is the ultimate money-maker for $/min. Anything making more than this will likely be re-balanced once enough data is gathered to see exactly what it needs.

Well the thing is for it to more money then meth per min you need rodo and Panagia so it requires more work to start making guns as well as you use more time fighting for them.  So your data is like 100000% off.  Just a tip look into something before you nerf it

I've always been a fan of gathering a boat load of each ingredient to my house then running hatches non stop when I think it's safe and have the cartel. Then every once in a great while ill convince a friend to guard me while I sell for 25k.

With that being said this doesn't mean the other stuff shouldn't get a buff. I would love to run diamonds if it was atleast feasible. 30k an hour seems a bit shitty, where as 50 or 60 changes the conversation

Shaq Daddy and FudgeR like this