If you could implement one thing

More incentive for rebels to fight cops or eachother. Add a new activity or bring back like Pyrgos prison or like some like weapons storage thing idk that the cops have to defend. And then maybe new reasons to fight cartels. Better payouts? More ppl fighting them = more money to take out after you win? Idk idk

Just now, Midamaru said:

What would it be?

I'd definitly be for taru's making a return so i can slingload all my buddies with their hemmts and make them squeel as i fly recklessly with their big drug stash

Just now, Midamaru said:

.50 calls that can be slingloaded and fire from while in air

God i loved when that patch came out haha the apd vs rebel fights were insane

woah woah woah, you said 1 thing!

Budbringer, Kettles and Midamaru like this
4 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

Removal of CSAT clothing so I can actually wear ghillies/new APEX clothing and not worry about being at a disadvantage.

Since leg- and armshots don't oneshot you any more regardless of your clothing, there really isn't much of an advantage to wearing CSAT + tac vest compared to normal clothing + carrier lite.

Just now, Bikstok said:

Since leg- and armshots don't oneshot you any more regardless of your clothing, there really isn't much of an advantage to wearing CSAT + tac vest compared to normal clothing + carrier lite.

People are overly biased by just looking at some laggy gifs that show someone fully spraying someone from close but in reality only hitting 2/3 shots.

In reality it barely matters because there's always tons of lag due towers or people throwing their mouse all over their desk/dpi glitching.

The only thing that i dislike is that people with csats can survive a close suicidevest blast

Just now, Midamaru said:

People are overly biased by just looking at some laggy gifs that show someone fully spraying someone from close but in reality only hitting 2/3 shots.

In reality it barely matters because there's always tons of lag due towers or people throwing their mouse all over their desk/dpi glitching.

The only thing that i dislike is that people with csats can survive a close suicidevest blast

Until recently getting hit in the legs or arms by a mk would oneshot you unless you were wearing clothing with armor (CSAT). That's not the case any more, but people still haven't caught on. Only by hitting vital organs will someone get oneshot by a mk.

It's very easy to test for yourself. Go in the editor and place a bunch of AI with different loadouts. Here's how you make sure, they don't move or shoot back: vGBxXTB.jpg

Nightfury likes this
1 hour ago, Bikstok said:

Until recently getting hit in the legs or arms by a mk would oneshot you unless you were wearing clothing with armor (CSAT). That's not the case any more, but people still haven't caught on. Only by hitting vital organs will someone get oneshot by a mk.

It's very easy to test for yourself. Go in the editor and place a bunch of AI with different loadouts. Here's how you make sure, they don't move or shoot back: vGBxXTB.jpg

Seems you've done some more testing and you got tons of exprience ofcourse.

How do you explain people surviving an obvious shot to the head with 6.5/7.62 ?

I think either somehow hit registers somewhere else or lag causes it or something :/ 

FudgeR likes this
Just now, ChicoXL said:

Sorry I haven't been on lately I will be sure to hop on later today.

Once again I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

xd still dont know who u are, talking about people with fingers back in the day way b4 u thought u became relevant