Montage #1

....watch the video and watch my recoil...if someone uses pull downs it consistently stays in one spot where as mine goes up i pull it down and it goes back up but hey if u really think i script you are a different kind of special im the last person to cheat 

Polaris likes this
On 7/20/2017 at 0:23 PM, Chase said:

Kinda weird because my mouse skips more than glides because I don't use a mousepadXD

this is a terrible excuse for pull downs just saying. you dont use a mouse pad thats why when you shoot insted of you recoil going up its litterally going side to side check your last clip XD

Edited by Coonigan
Dally and SafeMode like this
On 7/23/2017 at 10:05 AM, Chase said:

....watch the video and watch my recoil...if someone uses pull downs it consistently stays in one spot where as mine goes up i pull it down and it goes back up but hey if u really think i script you are a different kind of special im the last person to cheat 

you're wrong, depending on the script (good or bad) you could have shit pulldowns which you do that fucking whip to the floor when u shoot lmaooo

Edited by Chester GoldPenis
Coonigan likes this
3 hours ago, Chester GoldPenis said:

you're wrong, depending on the script (good or bad) you could have shit pulldowns which you do that fucking whip to the floor when u shoot lmaooo

Wtf are you talking about try using a pulldown and pulling down on your desktop you will see it pulls down consinstently not up and down you fucking mong

Chase likes this
5 hours ago, Coonigan said:

this is a terrible excuse for pull downs just saying. you dont use a mouse pad thats why when you shoot insted of you recoil going up its litterally going side to side check your last clip XD

3 hours ago, Coonigan said:

xD when kids use pull downs to make a montage and then post it on the forums hoping no one figures out.

Yea because thats logic...you obviously dont know what u are talking about its not an excuse for pulldowns its just how i control my recoil and if you think i cheat and then go the extra mile to upload videos of me cheating ur stupid

Polaris and Crackbaby like this
2 minutes ago, Warlord!!!! said:

Its retarded how this community accuses everybode of pulldown. If you keep it up people will stop posting montages. 

Just Stop

Many people has been ban becuse people accuses outher of pulldown.

Like @Tiger @Jwilly.

Great people that has been baned for no reason.

So im asking people to stop before everybody gets banned for pulldown.

The future looks like this:

[Asylum community 062414ef32d301973b068cb509fe7a11.png

This dudes aim jerks around like a fucking spaz and he says it's because he doesn't have a mousepad. You have always been a fucking idiot and I see that hasn't changed. 

Edited by Yung Revenant
PublicEnemy likes this
Just now, Yung Revenant said:

Willy and tiger got banned for knowing how to control recoil. This dudes aim jerks around like a fucking spaz and he says it's because he doesn't have a mousepad. You have always been a fucking idiot and I see that hasn't changed. 

You calling me a idiot when you diden't even understand the comment. k

Likebot likes this
Just now, Yung Revenant said:

You're saying for the community to not call someone out when they cheat because it tends to get cheaters banned and then there won't be anymore cheaters to make montages. I read what you said fine. 

If you looking on outher montages, you can see people accuses pulldown on almost every montage.

don't quote this. tired of posting

Edited by Warlord!!!!
Likebot likes this

It's not even pulldowns, it's toggle aimbot with no overlay so he can go on the forums and pretend to be good.

@idiots, no special no mousepad setup causes your mouse to blink around (go figure only blinks onto targets never off of them) only when holding your mousebutton down

Edited by Travis.