Montage #1

4 hours ago, Travis. said:

It's not even pulldowns, it's toggle aimbot with no overlay so he can go on the forums and pretend to be good.

@idiots, no special no mousepad setup causes your mouse to blink around (go figure only blinks onto targets never off of them) only when holding your mousebutton down

I+mean+i+agree+with+you+to+some+extend+b

Edited by Yung Revenant
8 minutes ago, Travis. said:

It's not even pulldowns, it's toggle aimbot with no overlay so he can go on the forums and pretend to be good.

@idiots, no special no mousepad setup causes your mouse to blink around (go figure only blinks onto targets never off of them) only when holding your mousebutton down

You must've been beat too hard as a child 

7 minutes ago, Travis. said:

Upload 5 minutes solid of any of the videos you took these clips from.

:)

Some of the things you have said on this thread make me laugh in the sense that you are retarded.

You are accusing him of a 'toggle aimbot'. Link the parts of the video to me that he is 'toggle aimbotting'. I am curious to see how your small brain thinks.

Warlord!!!! likes this
26 minutes ago, Travis. said:

Your mlg airhorn spray control follows a glitched sprite as someone gets out of a car 2:48 lol

English: I shot people when they got out of an ifrit?...just stop talking ur retarded if u think i have pulldowns let alone aimbot

Polaris likes this
3 hours ago, Trig said:

The people that are accusing him of hacking and scripting are fingerless bots that need to go neck yourself, go back to playing for shitters gang like reliance 

Spot on

1 hour ago, Marzoh said:

ludde, trig, outlet. previous gangs new era and youre calling people bots? ono

Current: Demonic

Previous: Valiant, Prime, Stellar, Grizzly.

ono

Polaris, Trig and thero like this