Bounty Hunter Rat Scum Cum Dumpsters

drex

Who ever said ALL Bounty Hunters were trash rats. Ask me about how a group of rebels fought us cartel style and dropped on my BH group with a ripfrit at skip. Part two came around and they gave us a prestine orca that was used for over sight during the choperino operation. 4 rebels vs. 4 bounty hunters. None of us lost a single loadout during 3 different fights but of course: "trash bounty hunter" "bounty hunter scums."

Master crusader is fun asf because it takes about 2-3 mins to turn in the target and it allows for skip tracer fights. Im gonna upload the footage because it was fun asf. If anyone is interested in this style of bounty hunting pm me. Cartel fights included!

Skete likes this
18 hours ago, drex said:

Who ever said ALL Bounty Hunters were trash rats. Ask me about how a group of rebels fought us cartel style and dropped on my BH group with a ripfrit at skip. Part two came around and they gave us a prestine orca that was used for over sight during the choperino operation. 4 rebels vs. 4 bounty hunters. None of us lost a single loadout during 3 different fights but of course: "trash bounty hunter" "bounty hunter scums."

Master crusader is fun asf because it takes about 2-3 mins to turn in the target and it allows for skip tracer fights. Im gonna upload the footage because it was fun asf. If anyone is interested in this style of bounty hunting pm me. Cartel fights included!

Just because someone is a rebel it doesn't mean they are good.

18 hours ago, Google™ said:

They don't say "trash bounty hunters" because they're trash at the game... They mean it's a dick move to bounty hunt while people are trying to fight cartels.

Oversensative rebels.. Bunch of wet pussy thats what i smell when rebels get touched by someone that doesnt kill.

Google™ likes this
16 hours ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Ye its not the fact that your a shit shot, its the fact that when playing bounty hunter you turn people into jail in which case, most people you turn in have a high bounty, thus, they are in jail for 45 minutes, they cant bail out and they don't get to do jackshit for 45 minutes. 

lol yeah and now that I have master crusader I think it makes it even longer!!!! how cool right? shit shot and a shit head!!!

20 hours ago, Google™ said:

They don't say "trash bounty hunters" because they're trash at the game... They mean it's a dick move to bounty hunt while people are trying to fight cartels.

I don't intervene with cartel fights. This post is referring to a group of rebels who came to skip because there guy literally drove into it we downed him so they brought an ifrit to save him. there was no cartel fighting. It was simply rebel vs. bounty hunters. we came away with cartel chops tho. 

15 minutes ago, drex said:

lol yeah and now that I have master crusader I think it makes it even longer!!!! how cool right? shit shot and a shit head!!!

I realize that there is a lot of 5k bounties. But I never could imagine that there's enough for you to make it to master crusader. 

Edited by X Jake
SafeMode and drex like this
1 hour ago, X Jake said:

I realize that there is a lot of 5k bounties. But I never could imagine that there's enough for you to make it to master crusader. 

Want to get bounty hunted by me and my boys again? and pls don't use 2 suicide vest this time. Also make sure that one nerd doesn't watch like 5 youtube videos in 4k to get battle eyed again!

Edited by drex
SafeMode likes this
1 hour ago, drex said:

Want to get bounty hunted by me and my boys again? and pls don't use 2 suicide vest this time. Also make sure that one nerd doesn't watch like 5 youtube videos in 4k to get battle eyed again!

When I was on S4 you guys used to be my income because it was so easy to catch you guys. And plz show me a time you guys turned me in because I don't recall it happening once. 

SafeMode likes this
22 hours ago, X Jake said:

When I was on S4 you guys used to be my income because it was so easy to catch you guys. And plz show me a time you guys turned me in because I don't recall it happening once. 

you don't remember when you were with sammy and safe mode and you had like a 100k as a bounty hunter lol. btw you suicide vested us in the video like an hour after we made like 100k each off all falls bounties so it was whatever.  

58 minutes ago, drex said:

you don't remember when you were with sammy and safe mode and you had like a 100k as a bounty hunter lol. btw you suicide vested us in the video like an hour after we made like 100k each off all falls bounties so it was whatever.  

:thinking:

Edited by SafeMode
Shifty likes this