Such bad timing (Offered to comp them but they never replied)

2 minutes ago, Ronald said:

More in the fact it made zero sense

well your post showed absolutely nothing, but of course you get a lot of likes cause you're in the clique, simple really

you stood next to a car, and ran away, a grenade went off.. if anyone else posted it, it would get no reaction, not to take away anything  from you, but it's true, if this wasn't a ronald post, it would be ignored

Edited by BrutaL
15 minutes ago, BrutaL said:

well your post showed absolutely nothing, but of course you get a lot of likes cause you're in the clique, simple really

you stood next to a car, and ran away, a grenade went off.. if anyone else posted it, it would get no reaction, not to take away anything  from you, but it's true, if this wasn't a ronald post, it would be ignored

I threw the grenade to kill the guy on the floor, the SUV drove over it at the wrong time and blew up, killing 3 other people by accident. I don't see how that's hard to figure out, I don't post things to get a "reaction" I posted it because I thought it was funny

Just now, Ronald said:

I threw the grenade to kill the guy on the floor, the SUV drove over it at the wrong time and blew up, killing 3 other people by accident. I don't see how that's hard to figure out, I don't post things to get a "reaction" I posted it because I thought it was funny

but your video doesn't show you throw the nade and you can't see the chat clearly to see it:s

just ignore me, i always ruin stuff anyway sorry

Edited by BrutaL
3 minutes ago, BrutaL said:

but your video doesn't show you throw the nade and you can't see the chat clearly to see it:s

Also theres no clique - times have changed, we're all irrelevant now

I'll delete my post insulting you, sorry

3 hours ago, BrutaL said:

expect at least 10 likes cos clique even though a random grenade goes off and runs forward...

hm

1 hour ago, BrutaL said:

if posting a non agreeing post, means i am a 'raging alcoholic' then i suppose i must be

1 hour ago, BrutaL said:

1 hour ago, BrutaL said:

43 minutes ago, BrutaL said:

don't worry about it, i always deserve it, i belittled your post, albeit uninetionally, im sorry

AdTRzGeeSA2_m32D293xAg.png

C U C K

Edited by Armando Muchacho