We need a map other than Altis

Altis is boring. It might not be at first but many of you who have played a lot probably think the same thing. The map itself is just bland. Maybe turn S3 & 4 to a different map, maybe not, maybe just change the strife or whatever that is to a different map, but at least give us more options.

I am not saying bring back Tanoa, but at least try a different map. Please don't just lock this even though I know it has probably been posted a ton, but the fact it has been posted about so many times means you should know it was kind of a fuck up. 

Just now, Leap said:

Altis is boring. It might not be at first but many of you who have played a lot probably think the same thing. The map itself is just bland. Maybe turn S3 & 4 to a different map, maybe not, maybe just change the strife or whatever that is to a different map, but at least give us more options.

I am not saying bring back Tanoa, but at least try a different map. Please don't just lock this even though I know it has probably been posted a ton, but the fact it has been posted about so many times means you should know it was kind of a fuck up. 

Altis is just lame old boring desert wasteland honestly...

Leap and bum41 like this
Just now, Smee said:

no need for a "money making server"

I don't care if it is a money making server or not, Altis is a boring map, after playing more than a few hundred hours I don't see how it could stay fun, and people who have 3,500+ hours in just Altis, that's insane. 

Just now, NewYork718 said:

No, let them focus on what we have and making it better. No need to send the talent into making a new project that they will slowly have to piece together like altis. 

Altis is fucking trash that is what I am saying, and I am sure a lot of other people think the same thing. Altis is a waste of a map, has no life to it.

You can't make the gameplay that much better if the map will stay garbage.

56 minutes ago, Leap said:

Altis is fucking trash that is what I am saying, and I am sure a lot of other people think the same thing. Altis is a waste of a map, has no life to it.

You can't make the gameplay that much better if the map will stay garbage.

Theres a door, feel free to see your way out

Edited by HotWings
Space, HomeTrlx and NewYork718 like this
40 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Theres a door, feel free to see your way out

1 hour ago, Azeh said:

y o u   a r e   r e t a r d e d

You guys can't seem to come up with any other argument ? 

1 hour ago, Super Bumbi said:

fun > shit map

What does this even mean

1 hour ago, Axe said:

uvqnwhq.jpg 

If Asylum, "The most (best? IDK the word right now) Arma servers in the world" can't have all three or at least 2 that seems like a major problem. 

21 minutes ago, Leap said:

What does this even mean

If Asylum, "The most (best? IDK the word right now) Arma servers in the world" can't have all three or at least 2 that seems like a major problem. 

You get used to it eventually or you just leave.

If Asylum tried other maps it'll get big for like a week or two then die out. What we need is not a new map... but new features.

4 hours ago, Smee said:

well its game breaking if people abuse it for only money making..

Holy shit, I am about to tie a rope around my cock and hang myself from a fucking tree. What the fuck makes you believe tanoa was more of a money making server than altis regarding cocaine? (Im assuming coke). Are you fucking stupid and have you not realized that Cocaine takes an extra step on Tanoa and is often camped by cops. Also, Tanoa is like 5x smaller than Altis so the 110 players on Tanoa are all much closer together making a higher chance of running into eachother during runs, ect. On Altis, hop on at 6am and its a money making machine! Shit guys, I really think we should get rid of altis and just do away with all the life servers because Altis is wayy too much of a money farm. Ffs, Tanoa is totally easier to make money on when there is 110 players online a small map then 4 altis servers with 70 players each. Makes a lot of fucking sense buddy. How about instead of boycotting tanoa you fucking realize and see what a good portion of the community wants. Meth and Cocaine is just as easy on Altis if not twice as easy than on tanoa end of discussion. 

Leap and Aether like this
2 hours ago, Leap said:

You literally just said you dont like playing here. The easiest solution is to peace out, they have already said they will not be making a non Altis life server.  Making yet another thread suggesting it is annoying and childish.

1 hour ago, Google™ said:

You get used to it eventually or you just leave.

If Asylum tried other maps it'll get big for like a week or two then die out. What we need is not a new map... but new features.

You people act like Tanoa was big for 2 weeks... Are you guys fucking mad??? The first 4 months of its release had a full 110 players mid day, every day and provided the Tanoa community with the best fucking gang battles Asylum has seen. Tanoa was the perfect map for roleplay due to its size not being a bare wasteland like Altis, with no human contact for hours of driving around the place. The main island along with the 2 neighboring islands Katkoula and Ljnhaven made for an enjoyable role play vibe to where gangs could take each separate island as theirs. These moments on Tanoa were literally the only times on Asylum that I actually felt like it was a roleplay server, not a hands up or die server. 

Leap and Aether like this
Just now, HotWings said:

You literally just said you dont like playing here. The easiest solution is to peace out, they have already said they will not be making a non Altis life server.  Making yet another thread suggesting it is annoying and childish.

What do you mean making? All they have to do is stick Tanoa back in for Strife's place for a month and see how it does. There is no harm in it. To me its seems like you guys would rather have a empty Strife server which no one likes than a Tanoa server which atleast half of the community likes.

Aether and Leap like this
Just now, Sir Ling Ling (2) said:

You people act like Tanoa was big for 2 weeks... Are you guys fucking mad??? The first 4 months of its release had a full 110 players mid day, every day and provided the Tanoa community with the best fucking gang battles Asylum has seen. Tanoa was the perfect map for roleplay due to its size not being a bare wasteland like Altis, with no human contact for hours of driving around the place. The main island along with the 2 neighboring islands Katkoula and Ljnhaven made for an enjoyable role play vibe to where gangs could take each separate island as theirs. These moments on Tanoa were literally the only times on Asylum that I actually felt like it was a roleplay server, not a hands up or die server. 

Asylum is a light weight roleplay server. Also, I'm using the 2 weeks thing as a way to say why waste time on something that is definitely gonna die when you can grow Altis...

4 hours ago, Leap said:

3fcf54e479fc79b5eb158dc4d25a6e0a.png

Edited by Legit
Leap, Mr.Purple, Timothy and 2 others like this
18 hours ago, Sir Ling Ling (2) said:

What do you mean making? All they have to do is stick Tanoa back in for Strife's place for a month and see how it does. There is no harm in it. To me its seems like you guys would rather have a empty Strife server which no one likes than a Tanoa server which atleast half of the community likes.

If I was a woman I'd... nah maybe that's tmi..

The movement/cause lives on.

#BBT #Bringbacktanoa