Old Prison

Chase

I loved the Pygros prison because I felt as if attacking it had strategy to it. Through divers, cop ifrits (literally don't remember what they're called) and risky helicopter landings, it was all really cool. Defending it though... that's another story lol. The whole defense scheme are the two deer stands... 

Edited by santsz
Just now, Faceless_ said:

I don't even get why people give a shit where the prison is if your good then you wont get arrested .... simple git gud 

true honestly. but i mean when gangs were very abundant prison breaks were something that was enjoyed and now it seems like almost nobody likes doing them.

I still think the Pygros prison is like, the perfect location for the prison. I think the old design can be scrapped and re-designed. The deer-stands we're the only huge factor and was almost always used as the escape route through helicopter. I really don't think the prison should happen anywhere else besides that island. The bridge concept is honestly the coolest thing ever and there's so many other ways of getting to the Prison besides using the bridge. 

Like, not even bringing the old prison back, but more the old location with some sort of new design honestly at least.

Edited by santsz
Just now, santsz said:

I still think the Pygros prison is like, the perfect location for the prison. I think the old design can be scrapped and re-designed. The deer-stands we're the only huge factor and was almost always used as the escape route through helicopter. I really don't think the prison should happen anywhere else besides that island. The bridge concept is honestly the coolest thing ever and there's so many other ways of getting to the Prison besides using the bridge. 

What are you doing back huh?

Just now, santsz said:

Like, not even bringing the old prison back, but more the old location with some sort of new design honestly at least.

+1 most of it is the location but also it not giving us cancer and 5 fps would be great

Polaris likes this
Just now, Chase said:

+1 most of it is the location but also it not giving us cancer and 5 fps would be great

like seriously again the location is awesome and a GREAT idea for a prison. I just think it can be expanded upon with some sort of new, fresh design

Just now, Psycotic said:

Sounds good. Most of the older players left the server. Mass kicks are happening to often.

i know most of the old members left, and i know the reasoning behind them leaving... but I never played just for cartels and gang life, lol. I always loved the APD and literally just running around talking to people and having fun (as most new players do)

Just now, santsz said:

i know most of the old members left, and i know the reasoning behind them leaving... but I never played just for cartels and gang life, lol. I always loved the APD and literally just running around talking to people and having fun (as most new players do)

Yea its pretty fun just going around having fun even if that includes trolling, cartels are fun for the good moments but can be frustrating too

Edited by Chase
Polaris likes this
34 minutes ago, Reapered said:

I don't care where the prison is located. The biggest problem for me is that cops spawn behind you fully geared and can climb above the building to look into the deerstands. Give the prison guards PO7s or remove that aspect of it, and I will be happy with whatever location the prison is at.

You mean when it actually works and doesn't bug out right? Which it does like 90% of the time i've tried to do a prison.

As a player who has done many prison breaks (never to break out a friend, just whoever happens to be there and to kill cops), you have to plan for the prison break just as any other fight. Cutting power cuts the break in time significantly (6.5 minutes vs 9.5) . Guard duty an issue? Land your Orca on top and have people on power station and kill them as they climb up. Once guard duty is over, face highway patrol and kill all the pigs that come from there. I think the prison break is easier than bank or fed. All the cops have to attack a fortified prison coming from open fields and salt flats. 

22 hours ago, santsz said:

You probably can't even use deerstands to escape via orca anymore because you have to be like right next to the orca to get in now

Polaris and FudgeR like this
1 hour ago, Chase said:

You probably can't even use deerstands to escape via orca anymore because you have to be like right next to the orca to get in now

ah yeah i haven't played in forever