PUBG - TOP TEN TIPS AND TRICKS!!

(Admins Please Remove If Not Allowed)

Hey guys!

Back again with another PUBG video. This time I did a little top ten tips and tricks video, the first in a possible series of basic guides, and then I'll dwell into an advanced tutorial if it gets enough traction. Let me know what you guys think of it and let me know of any suggestions for future videos! You guys have been awesome with your help and I couldn't thank you all enough for the amount of support you've given me. I've already implemented majority of your recommendations on videos and hopefully those of you who have offered critiques and compliments have seen the outcome of that. New guide videos on Asylum to come!!

ZeeKiwi

badger, Eric916 and bum41 like this

Don't waste 7 mins of your life watching "tips and tricks" is the only trick or tip you need.

Sit in a house and hide like a pussy if you want to win, simple.

2 hours ago, kennyS said:

if you were good you wouldnt need to follow any of this and land in the square center of a big town and kill everyone

This^

Edited by Goyneyyy
2 hours ago, Zee Gambino said:

@Eric916 thanks a lot  I appreciate that! @kennyS That is subjective but I can understand how that might work for you thanks for the input! @Goyneyyy well I guess sticking with toxic COD roots can work for you but for some people they may actually want to see action lol

Thanks for the responses guys!!

np bud now if you could just make a tutorial on how to NOT be a potato cuz I am a fucking spud in pubg loll

Edited by Eric916
2 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

thanks so much for this video man i went from dying first every game, to dying 4th, appreciate the video!

haha, I hear ya man, I noted the sarcasm, or at least I thought I did. But if you keep at the game you are bound to learn some of the mechanics to outlive other players. Thanks for the input man!

Eric916 likes this
1 hour ago, Zee Gambino said:

Lol no you didn't. hahaha that's some cheap but crazy technique man! How is that fun at all? Do you just surf youtube while you wait?

Legit that actually happened, has to go pick up a friend, really fast so just left it on went out came back in seen blue coming at me poked out the cabin and they was all fighting right infront of me haha 

1 hour ago, Robbo said:

Legit that actually happened, has to go pick up a friend, really fast so just left it on went out came back in seen blue coming at me poked out the cabin and they was all fighting right infront of me haha 

hahaha that's hilarious! I'll definitely have to try that out and see if it's worthy of throwing in a video!

58 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Not even trying to throw shade because your doing decent but 95% of this is self explanatory or just strait common sense 

I really appreciate you not wanting to be intentionally malicious, and while I agree that one would think this is common sense and what not, you would be surprised how much of this people overlook and how much it really would help. This is a basic beginner's guide and I have plenty more advanced tips and tricks, including guides on aiming with various weapons and other weapons tricks. Thanks for your input though I really appreciate the input!

1 hour ago, Zee Gambino said:

I really appreciate you not wanting to be intentionally malicious, and while I agree that one would think this is common sense and what not, you would be surprised how much of this people overlook and how much it really would help. This is a basic beginner's guide and I have plenty more advanced tips and tricks, including guides on aiming with various weapons and other weapons tricks. Thanks for your input though I really appreciate the input!

Make a guide on how to correctly and strategically stack boosts and different late game tactics such as circle riding ect many middle of the road players could find something like that useful as well as beginners 

Eric916 likes this
50 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Make a guide on how to correctly and strategically stack boosts and different late game tactics such as circle riding ect many middle of the road players could find something like that useful as well as beginners 

Those are great ideas and I planned on highlighting those in advanced tips and guide videos. I just wanted a good beginner's starting point but you bring up excellent pointers!

Eric916 likes this