GROTTY GANGS [NEMESIS] [EASY ASSULT]

20 minutes ago, stompy said:

The difference being is that Aleec does it in a funny way, and you do it by insulting me like a child because of my physical disabillity. Yes i have 3 fingers, so what? If you think what you are doing is "roasting" you need to grow a pair frankly. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*1 star rocks!!!*

b682fe6cc35e8aa16e96d712e855c5a8.png

Edited by hamsham12
5 minutes ago, ColinLogan said:

This is fucking funny as shit. I'm not even mad. I think it's funny. Good work on the editing. I went to school for Video Production and it had a major editing course. This is very good. Good shit. Sorry that's prob irrelevant but I actually am obsessed with Editing and thought I'd tell you. I'm not gonna get butthurt over this like I see some people in the post. Like I said. I think it's funny

giphy.gif

Anthony_ and BoDjango like this
36 minutes ago, ColinLogan said:

This is fucking funny as shit. I'm not even mad. I think it's funny. Good work on the editing. I went to school for Video Production and it had a major editing course. This is very good. Good shit. Sorry that's prob irrelevant but I actually am obsessed with Editing and thought I'd tell you. I'm not gonna get butthurt over this like I see some people in the post. Like I said. I think it's funny