my suggestion is to reduce the amount of money you make on cop, 70% of the people only go onto cop to earn money no other reason, which is why people don't play asylum as much, we need to get rid of these robo cops! These cops don't even roleplay, for instance you speak to them for 5-10 mins all they say is they don't believe your story and give you a full ticket and off you go to prison

SnowFlake likes this
Just now, matth said:

my suggestion is to reduce the amount of money you make on cop, 70% of the people only go onto cop to earn money no other reason, which is why people don't play asylum as much, we need to get rid of these robo cops! These cops don't even roleplay, for instance you speak to them for 5-10 mins all they say is they don't believe your story and give you a full ticket and off you go to prison

why should they believe us, were all a bunch of little shits

Cops already make shit money.

If we just kept nerfing cop money not only would career cop not be viable, it would also cause a lack of cop population.  If you ask all the casual cops, 90% of them would say they play cop because of the money, RP isnt enough incentive.  

Also your in reliance

and everyones heard this argument 1000 times over

Edited by Armando Muchacho
4 minutes ago, matth said:

So.....  They nerf the money u make on cop will make LESS robo cops? How does that make sense? How bout...  The cops get a small % of the bounty  when they pardon...... 

Edited by bigjohn561
50 minutes ago, ben flint said:

Barely anyone makes money on cop, shit half of the time I play I'm losing money or barely breaking even!

Just now, HotWings said:

How? I play undercover and use 11k loadouts and still make money.

Its because some of these cops only play when there are 13 other cops on. 

Just now, Smarty said:

If anything cop money needs a buff not a nerf.

You get X amount for an arrest or a lethal. but that gets split. I've had multiple occasions of arresting or lethaling bounties over 250k and get paid 4k or less in most instances. In all reality you get paid a very minimal amount.

2 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

So.....  They nerf the money u make on cop will make LESS robo cops? How does that make sense? How bout...  The cops get a small % of the bounty  when they pardon...... 

yeah I actually like this idea +1 from me

2 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Reliance :frog:
Higher ups who use more expensive loadouts, armored vehicles, and helicopters would suffer even more than they do since they get equal pay to a cadet.

Dirty mike and the boys? :frog: you still hiding in the closet bud?

3 hours ago, matth said:

Shut your face! 

5 hours ago, matth said:

+1 rp is shit on asylum

Know what would be interesting? No payout for tickets, lethals, or parole. 

It would probably be a real pain to code but instead track contact made with civilians instead.

Issuing tickets, pardons, parole, giving warnings for misbehaving, time spent at fed/bank/prison break, etc etc would return contact points with civilians. At the end of your shift you clock out at an HQ and get your pay check. 

Ben Flint and .Sean like this
Just now, Dredd said:

It would probably be a real pain to code but instead track contact made with civilians instead.

Issuing tickets, pardons, parole, giving warnings for misbehaving, time spent at fed/bank/prison break, etc etc would return contact points with civilians. At the end of your shift you clock out at an HQ and get your pay check. 

*Spam searches civilians for paycheck*

26 minutes ago, Dredd said:

While I am cool with this idea as it really makes it where cops need to roleplay to get money, I still see a load of people no longer playing on cop because of something like this.

Though I wonder if a system could be put in place that rewards players that RP more.

16 minutes ago, Dredd said:

I didn't say searching civilians would equal contact. 

*Spams mic* 

*Spam type?*

*Stands in kavala square*

You name it, someone will abuse it.

As it is. Its fine for constables/cpl.

Perhaps allow people maxed out on prestige the ability to regear paying with prestige? ((Obv a wipe of excess prestige would happen))

Edited by Patato
7 hours ago, Patato said:

*Spams mic* 

*Spam type?*

*Stands in kavala square*

You name it, someone will abuse it.

As it is. Its fine for constables/cpl.

Perhaps allow people maxed out on prestige the ability to regear paying with prestige? ((Obv a wipe of excess prestige would happen))

Wipe? Wrong!

8 hours ago, conthegodoffire said:

While I am cool with this idea as it really makes it where cops need to roleplay to get money, I still see a load of people no longer playing on cop because of something like this.

Though I wonder if a system could be put in place that rewards players that RP more.

Good, too many cops complaining about too many cops.