The notorious Treasure Maps, found from the depths of the ocean from excavating/fishing, long hours of brutal mining, could promote the beloved treasure maps.

Ideas? A chance that Treasure maps will give loot crate keys. I have made several posts on how to introduce loot crate keys into asylum game play because I strongly feel that one shouldn't need to donate to get rewards that make you more powerful.

What benefit will this bring? Players will mine and excavate more. It will have more global activity and increase world PvP.

World PvP will promote APBs. Check out my thread on +APB rewards below.

Tell us what you think! Would you mine/fish/excavate more if you knew you had a chance for a loot crate key from a treasure map?

Xehons and Walt like this
Just now, SnowFlake said:

The notorious Treasure Maps, found from the depths of the ocean from excavating/fishing, long hours of brutal mining, could promote the beloved treasure maps.

Ideas? A chance that Treasure maps will give loot crate keys. I have made several posts on how to introduce loot crate keys into asylum game play because I strongly feel that one shouldn't need to donate to get rewards that make you more powerful.

What benefit will this bring? Players will mine and excavate more. It will have more global activity and increase world PvP.

World PvP will promote APBs. Check out my thread on +APB rewards below.

Tell us what you think! Would you mine/fish/excavate more if you knew you had a chance for a loot crate key from a treasure map?

Loot crate keys dont "Make you more powerful". They are purely aesthetic and help keep the server running. Anything that gave away keys for free would be a hit to the servers. Yet another shitty idea.

Farmer Steve likes this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Loot crate keys dont "Make you more powerful". They are purely aesthetic and help keep the server running. Anything that gave away keys for free would be a hit to the servers. Yet another shitty idea.

Oh really? The armor you can get from crates doesn't absorb 3-5 7.62 bullets when a carrier light is a 1 shot?

You obviously  never done anything that but sit in kavala with a rook.

Edited by SnowFlake
Xehons and Walt like this

Oh really? The armor you can get doesn't absorb 3-5 7.62 bullets when a carrier light is a 1 shot?

You obviously  never done anything that but sit in kavala with a rook.

CSATS have the same armor as the shit you can get from crates. Just a different color.

Doesn't seem that way. I have shot people with  csats and a tac vest and they seem to drop way quicker than some1 who is decked out in the helmet and gear from creates.

So. Like I said, even the helmet is aesthetic. The skate helmet found at the clothing store has the same armor level. All CSATS have the same armor level. Just a different color. 

Literally just trying to help increase World Activity/World PvP

Gang life is essentially dead. Server 4 hardly hits 70 players, maybe on weekends.

Asylum is still very active, but compared to what it can be? Lets be real.

There are so many things you can do and in-game Loot Crate Keys / APB upgrade are just two of them.

You can add cartel titles / rewards and Gang Achievements to promote Banks/Fed/Prisons

You can add a NLR for more scenarios which would allow civs to see things through.

You can turn server 4 into a whitelisted server and change a few things that differentiates it from 1 2 3

and make it more RP based and treat people like people rather than money hungry mofos

You can change VDM rule to if you're being shot at you can use your car to safe your life.

You can make it 'a naked person is allowed to combat log because why are you being a punk robbing naked people'

So many things you can do but it feels like you guys think asylums current state is fine...

Walt likes this
2 hours ago, SnowFlake said:

Literally just trying to help increase World Activity/World PvP

Gang life is essentially dead. Server 4 hardly hits 70 players, maybe on weekends.

Asylum is still very active, but compared to what it can be? Lets be real.

There are so many things you can do and in-game Loot Crate Keys / APB upgrade are just two of them.

You can add cartel titles / rewards and Gang Achievements to promote Banks/Fed/Prisons

You can add a NLR for more scenarios which would allow civs to see things through.

You can turn server 4 into a whitelisted server and change a few things that differentiates it from 1 2 3

and make it more RP based and treat people like people rather than money hungry mofos

You can change VDM rule to if you're being shot at you can use your car to safe your life.

You can make it 'a naked person is allowed to combat log because why are you being a punk robbing naked people'

So many things you can do but it feels like you guys think asylums current state is fine...

Because it is fine, no matter what problems you have, the rest of us don't.

Also this is a light rp community, if you want a whitelisted community then there are other ones out there. We are here to have fun and fuck around after work or school, playing with our friends or just some good old rp.

These ideas to change the rules are odd and I am not sure why you would want them, rules are pretty good at the moment. And I don't think allowing combat logging under any reason is a thing we should do, it just gives more ways to break rules and have bounty hunters/APD lose the people they catch.

About the loot crate keys, you do understand that keys are one of the ways the community stays alive right, we need money for severs.

And last, VDM is already a huge problem, I want to see less if it, not give reason for more of it.

After your past few posts to try and change the way things are around here, I am starting to think that your name fits you.

15 hours ago, Gnashes said:

We're not pay to anything. We offer cosmetics as rewards for donating, or in lootcrates from buying keys.

The only thing you have to pay for to access additional content in Asylum are the Arma 3 DLCs

I remember the days when bohemia interactive didn't give servers hell for giving out donation rewards. I payed 100 damn dollars for that mohawk, now everyone can have it. What a shame.

SnowFlake likes this

Most people donated $50 for sports hatchback and now its free. What did they get in return? A couple of shitty ass skins no1 likes.

Give them the fucking god dam black orca for crying out loud.

I can't wait for the day asylum is dead and you guys come up with a master plan to bring it back and are like "OH LETS GIVE OUT THESE SKINS THAT SNOWFLAKE MENTIONED YEARS AGO"

7 hours ago, SnowFlake said:

Most people donated $50 for sports hatchback and now its free. What did they get in return? A couple of shitty ass skins no1 likes.

Give them the fucking god dam black orca for crying out loud.

I can't wait for the day asylum is dead and you guys come up with a master plan to bring it back and are like "OH LETS GIVE OUT THESE SKINS THAT SNOWFLAKE MENTIONED YEARS AGO"

The dev team will never use any of your suggestions.