Craftable Vests and Clothes?

A sweatshop should be added to Asylum in order to allow the crafting of Vests and Clothes. Thus, all physical items would be able to be crafted, rather then purchased. I know that the idea is not original and has been proposed several times. I want to know if it is a lack of specifics on the idea or if it is just not an addition that is wanted by the development team? @bamf @Gnashes

Edited by Maric
SnowFlake likes this
18 minutes ago, Maric said:

A sweatshop should be added to Asylum in order to allow the crafting of Vests and Clothes. Thus, all physical items would be able to be crafted, rather then purchased. I know that the idea is not original and has been proposed several times. I want to know if it is a lack of specifics on the idea or if it is just not an addition that is wanted by the development team? @bamf @Gnashes

Suggestion vs Great Suggestion:
What would you propose the crafting recipes are?
What can and cannot be crafted?

Would it be a new location (if so, where?) or would it use a place like blackmarket production?

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Suggestion vs Great Suggestion:
What would you propose the crafting recipes are?
What can and cannot be crafted?

Would it be a new location (if so, where?) or would it use a place like blackmarket production?

The purpose of my question towards bamf and Gnashes was to see if this was an idea that they actually wanted. If not, there is not reason to spend all the time coming up with the specifics.

+1 this idea.

I think with this would come the opportunity to add more crafting supplies, thus more options for players to have fun on the server. Main one and easiest to add is to add some metal recycling bins somewhere other than the prison. Metal plates could be a crafting material in armor vests. This also adds the option in the future to add new plants to be harvested, such as cotton to make fabric scraps to be used in crafting clothing.