FIX YOUR SERVER

abel

this server used to be fun to play on but it has just become cancer. since i cant record i cant report half the shit on here just today i was rdmd 3 times and 2 people dc'd when i tried to arrest them as a bounty hunter its annoying overall the players on your server are shit have a nice day

Just now, abel said:

this server used to be fun to play on but it has just become cancer. since i cant record i cant report half the shit on here just today i was rdmd 3 times and 2 people dc'd when i tried to arrest them as a bounty hunter its annoying overall the players on your server are shit have a nice day

working as intended...:kermit:

I think what everyone is trying to say here is that we do our best to re-educate rule breakers, but an admin can't watch every player all the time. People are going to break rules, and we need the player base help us find those players so that we can explain the rules to them. 

There are several pieces of software that can be used to record your gameplay, and not all of them are terribly taxing on your system,  I personally prefer OBS, but Shadowplay works as well.