Hearing things that aren't there..

Midamaru

Ever had that feel when you're sitting at meth lab and you hear a car.. well you don't but in the far distance maybe?

Start to question yourself and then try to ignore it but still spooked because there could be someone nearby.

This really often happens to me to the point where i just mute ingame sounds and listen music :D

Anyone else got this? or should i just drink bleach

BlackShot likes this
3 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Ever had that feel when you're sitting at meth lab and you hear a car.. well you don't but in the far distance maybe?

Start to question yourself and then try to ignore it but still spooked because there could be someone nearby.

This really often happens to me to the point where i just mute ingame sounds and listen music :D

There's a weird ambient noise when you are sitting on top of the bank which comes from the side ladder. Sounds like a cop climbing up and it gets me every time.

This reminds me of that.

Maybe we can have a shot of Clorox each buddy.

FudgeR, Gatorade, Niao Hing and 5 others like this
7 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

There's a weird ambient noise when you are sitting on top of the bank which comes from the side ladder. Sounds like a cop climbing up and it gets me every time.

This reminds me of that.

Windmills at OG arms starting to spook me too man

56 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

When you smoke dat dank weed before making meth 

1 hour ago, Goyneyyy said:

This reminds me of that.

Image result for triggered

Clorox sells more than just bleach. That's like saying "Hey, let's go have some eggos for breakfast"

Be more specific before you end up taking a shot of non-toxic hand soap, because that would really disappoint me. 

Edited by Legit
1 hour ago, Legit said:

Image result for triggered

Clorox sells more than just bleach. That's like saying "Hey, let's go have some eggos for breakfast"

Be more specific before you end up taking a shot of non-toxic hand soap, because that would really disappoint me. 

I was reading this wondering one thing.

Who the fuck are you?

Same. Nothing like thinking you heard a hatchback for like half a second while cooking meth. And you sit there planning your escape all nervous and shit just waiting for the sirens from an engine off cop hatch. And it turns out no one was there after all but you keep looking behind you all the way to the drug dealer.