Hostile Player logs in (Skiptracer Base)

11 hours ago, Steve said:

I'd rather see it at cartels. In my opinion if you log out at a cartel it should spawn you at least 500m away.

I would really love that, like spawn at the entrance of arms by default or something cool.

Problem is that shit would find some way to fuck the whole server up and next thing you know rebel outpost stores wouldnt work, mass kicks, and then gold bars would stop spawning in the fed

DankBud likes this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

I would really love that, like spawn at the entrance of arms by default or something cool.

Problem is that shit would find some way to fuck the whole server up and next thing you know rebel outpost stores wouldnt work, mass kicks, and then gold bars would stop spawning in the fed

True. Giving us a notification when someone logs in within a few hundred meters would be nice.

On 7/30/2017 at 0:03 PM, frantic said:

IMO any red zone should do this.

+1

19 hours ago, Steve said:

I'd rather see it at cartels. In my opinion if you log out at a cartel it should spawn you at least 500m away.

Logging out within 500m should cause a relog on the respawn screen imo.  Kinda like what happens when u kill someone within the 1 minute timer of server restart.