Bob Lee

Montage #1

29 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Nomadox said:

U montaged a single kill of shooting me in the back at star

I was too late for the party

Nomadox likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Nice trade on me at arms when your ifrit was circling. Montage material.

l9oaKFr.png

Edited by BoDjango
Buck, 6ix God and Polaris like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bob Lee said:

Don't judge my aim, I was playing too much cop lately

:shrug:On cop im pretty sure you get way more action 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, BoDjango said:

Nice trade on me at arms when your ifrit was circling. Montage material.

l9oaKFr.png

by the looks of this, you should be the last one judging whether a clip is montage material or not.....

Edited by thero

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, thero said:

by the looks of this, you should be the last one judging whether a clip is montage material or not.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, thero said:

by the looks of this, you should be the last one judging whether a clip is montage material or not.....

idk what youre talking about dude, those light house clips were superior  

thero likes this

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

idk what youre talking about dude, those light house clips were superior  

Foh you look like the fat kid from goonies. Give me a truffle shuffle and take a lap.
movie comedy home video chunk the goonies GIF

Polaris and Yung Spacegod. like this

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, BoDjango said:

Foh you look like the fat kid from goonies. Give me a truffle shuffle and take a lap.
movie comedy home video chunk the goonies GIF

hahaha wow dude u fkn got me man 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, BoDjango said:

Nice trade on me at arms when your ifrit was circling. Montage material.

l9oaKFr.png

Are you talking about that fight when they got wiped in 2 mins?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Bob Lee said:

Are you talking about that fight when they got wiped in 2 mins?

Image result for conceited reaction meme

Bob Lee likes this

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, King said:

Playing cop is not an excuse for being dogshit

Just because you cap cartels with FSA, doens't mean that you are good

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, King said:

Playing cop is not an excuse for being dogshit

You're dogshit.

Edited by E^zy
BoDjango and Tricks like this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Bob Lee said:

Just because you cap cartels with FSA, doens't mean that you are good

I don't play with goat fuckers

 

3 hours ago, E^zy said:

You're dogshit.

You're the worst player in your gang

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, King said:

I don't play with goat fuckers

 

You're the worst player in your gang

Unless youv seen my Wii montage, dont talk kid

Faarooq likes this

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, E^zy said:

Unless youv seen my Wii montage, dont talk kid

Replying with memes just makes you look even more retarded

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, King said:

Replying with memes just makes you look even more retarded

Yeah you right, because you talking shit to people even though no one on this thread knows who you are makes you look like the smartest guy alive.

You right, you right.

Bob Lee likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, E^zy said:

Yeah you right, because you talking shit to people even though no one on this thread knows who you are makes you look like the smartest guy alive.

You right, you right.

:kappa:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.