Add a "What's this" option to the Phone Inventory

I think that a "What's this" option should be added to the phone inventory. What this option would do is when the button is clicked it'll pull up another screen on the phone telling you what the item you selected can be used for and etc. I feel like this is way more helpful for new players because I constantly see stuff in side chat like "What do I do with this Guardian Crate?". You can also add on that new screen something along the lines of "Anymore questions please visit gaming-asylum.com". The button could go right under the "Drop" option. @bamf @Gnashes

3b1e6df35b16e234a7d0db8fa5c87ef6.png 

Clay Teller likes this

I think pretty much everything is self explanatory lol

The crates although should have some sort of information to them for marketing reasons

Edited by santsz
3 minutes ago, santsz said:

I think pretty much everything is self explanatory lol

The crates although should have some sort of information to them for marketing reasons

Let's say I pick up some Nitrous Injector from a dead guy, how am I being a new player supposed to know how to actually use that. Obviously, it's used for Nitrous but how do I use it. This is where having a What's this option will come in use and maybe for some items that are self explanatory completely the option will just be greyed out, meaning that you won't be able to use this option on the item.

Just now, Clay Teller said:

This is a great suggestion, half of side is always "what do i do with flawless diamonds" "where do you sell oil" etc. Would also give the new players a chance to get integrated on the forums if a "for more info visit gaming-asylum.com/forums" text message was added to the menu. 

Not only will it be getting more people on the forums, but will promote gang life because then people will go on the forums and see gangs and apply to them and fight and get better at the game meaning more cartels meaning less crying about gang life being dead overall making Asylum Great Again!

Clay Teller likes this