BattleEye Mass kick vs Kicked off wrong signature

I haven't noticed any mass kick from battle eye of lately, is this issue resolved now?

The only thing that continuously seems to kick people off is wrong signature for a pbo or p3d file.

I'm currently doing my best to try and resolve this issue for myself but alot of people seem to suffer the same.

Could it be that any installed mods have corrupt pbo files (wrong signature) that kicks once confronted with ingame?

I'm not so fluent in the arma 3 data as some people in this community but there seems to be some pbo files that kick alot of players as far as i know the battleye service reads those files as they are "seen" ingame and if there is a wrong or none signature it basically kicks you for anti cheat reasons.

Now why those files might be missing or corrupt could be due a single mod, an anti-virus blocking the file because it's listed as a risk ect.

Lets stick our heads together and try resolve this issue for our community!

Things i've tried myself: 

- Reinstall ARMA 3 completely

- Delete dll files in steamapps\common\Arma 3\Dll

- verify game cache

- delete mission files

Kick message includes a file but is not specific to one:

50fd6573e69fc1f9e14fd07d87ed4247.png

dfa15b357c50a865f9afced46d40193d.png

56eb3b8057e69fbafe36a502e24bc98d.png

If you're being kicked the only message you'll see is: 

aa2b73cdcd688129a64bd4fa0d83a1da.jpg

Edited by Midamaru
OMG-A-FISH and Johnny like this

Gnashes already spoke on the "wrong signature" kick issue, had it myself, simply reinstall the ArmaA3 mission files for asylum

%appdata% -> Local -> ArmA3 -> MPmission files -> delete the asylum one. You will have to download the 24mb next time you join one of the servers. should fix your issue!

Just now, Clay Teller said:

Gnashes already spoke on the "wrong signature" kick issue, had it myself, simply reinstall the ArmaA3 mission files for asylum

%appdata% -> Local -> ArmA3 -> MPmission files -> delete the asylum one. You will have to download the 24mb next time you join one of the servers. should fix your issue!

Done! Didn't work :( 

Just now, Midamaru said:

Fine, the kick message would otherwise say "kicked off for not meeting speed requirements".

People are getting kicked for the wrong signature (or no signature).

b29f7face447567984d36a510d94ef97.png

dfa15b357c50a865f9afced46d40193d.png

56eb3b8057e69fbafe36a502e24bc98d.png

And can you do this:

CMD > ping 192.168.0.1 -t

Wait 5m and do CTRL + C and send the stats back that you get.

Edited by Witz
18 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Hdd or ssd?

ssd

Guys i'm pretty sure it's an arma issue related to things going wrong in the FILES.

Not network speed, it would show another message.

Not SSD or HDD, the only difference between those is writing speed and that shouldn't provoke errors unless it's actually broken ect.

Like i said in the original post the kick message says that a signature is wrong ( or non exsistent) those signatures are required to use the file ingame to prevent people from making their own OP shit aka cheating. Something might cause normal pbo files to become corrupt like anti virus or whatever but it seems to occur to a TON of people lately just watch sidechat as you play. Not everyone is having this issue and this does not only happen on Asylum servers (when googling other servers seemed to have these problems in the past) but i can't find a client side fix for it so far.

Just now, bamf said:

Did you verify your game cache (or whatever they call it now) via Steam?  

2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Things i've tried myself: 

- Reinstall ARMA 3 completely

- Delete dll files in steamapps\common\Arma 3\Dll

- verify game cache

- delete mission files

Edited by Midamaru
  • 3 weeks later...

@bamf @Gnashes

This keeps happening all the time to tons of people, i don't know how this isn't been looked into.

For me it occurs on all asylum altis servers, not on strife or other communities.

The kick message itself can vary on which file has a wrong signature but it's not a mod as far as i can see.

If you need any information please let me know i'll gladly supply anything you need to fix this. (If possible)

I'll love you forever if it gets solved. In my whole time in Asylum I was kicked 3 times (When the super hack) and 2 mass kicks. But god, the last week I can't run to the APD vendor cause I get kicked by this 4 times. 

My temporarly soluctions was conect to the server directly from the launcher, wait for the kick and reconnect.