Helping Bounty hunters with combat loggers

15 minutes ago, GUNZ said:

Something similar to the cops, what if when you have a bounty in restraints and they log out the bounty hunter receives half the bounty and the combat logger gets sent to jail?

Look in the search bar and u will see how many times people ask for this lol...  Just screen shot and report. 

55 minutes ago, GUNZ said:

Something similar to the cops, what if when you have a bounty in restraints and they log out the bounty hunter receives half the bounty and the combat logger gets sent to jail?

http://wiki.gaming-asylum.com/8.0_Hype

quote bamf:

• (Sheriff Rick Grimes said: Gotta say that I wish there was a higher punishment for CL) The Strife mechanic is coming.
  • (Responding to a question about combat logging) People who log out of the game outside of the normal mechanic will have a "dummy" that sits in their place for a bit.
  • (Mayhem said:In cop restraints and they disconnect they most likely end up in jail anyway Even with being kicked. I could see this mostly beneficial towards bounty hunters who's targets disconnect right before the courthouse. But let's say it's an active firefight and someone disconnects to try and save that gear but the "dummy" gets found and killed. When that player comes back. Will they be dead and have to respawn?) Oh yes, they will indeed be at the respawn screen... Also, I'd like the cops to get paid for the person that was in restraints and logged out. They'll go to jail either way, but I think the APD should get rewarded...

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold

I have heard that if you have video evidence of you taking the bounty to the front of the courthouse and they log, you could get partial or full compensation.

Not sure if you are entitled to any compensation if you just down them and they log straight away.

Case by case basis, I guess.

Edited by Joe (StealthProxy)
3 minutes ago, Joe (StealthProxy) said:

I have heard that if you have video evidence of you taking the bounty to the front of the courthouse and they log, you could get partial or full compensation.

Not sure if you are entitled to any compensation if you just down them and they log straight away.

Case by case basis, I guess.

It does work most of the time, but the wanted list doesnt always show the bounty of the suspect, and the bounty hunter only knows the bounty from when they ping or when they get the bounty, and if they don't get the amount the suspect is wanted for in the video they can't compinsate bounty hunters because they could be coming up with a number.

15 hours ago, Gravl said:

This has been suggested many times before, it isn't going to happen because you never know if you will ever make it to the courthouse. 

As this is true, it's kind of dumb you can't get compensation as they are clearly breaking the rules to escape (Usually because they have no friends that will save them or etc)

15 hours ago, xwaffleman said:

As this is true, it's kind of dumb you can't get compensation as they are clearly breaking the rules to escape (Usually because they have no friends that will save them or etc)

How do you know they dont have friends? 

On 7/30/2017 at 10:02 AM, Gravl said:

This has been suggested many times before, it isn't going to happen because you never know if you will ever make it to the courthouse. 

To my understanding it is also partially because bounty hunters are not white listed, so they are not held up to a higher expectation like cops. They could effectively their bounties in kavala who are most likely newer players and turn them in with a low chance of being reported because they are new players.

When giving the combat record, he should have an estimated countdown time that could be delivered to his body that is still in the vehicle, so when he enters the game, he would go to jail if he enters before the time runs out , He would return Normal When he delivered his remaining body, he would automatically go to jail.