Keep crates when selling houses

Just now, Bag Of Funyuns said:

When you're going to buy a house or selling a house, make sure the owner of the house logs off before the purchase in order for the crates to stay. 

Thats exploiting, it is the developers INTENTION to delete crates when selling the houses and completely wipe it.

Go ahead, @Gnashes still gets a hard on for idiots like you!

Just now, Midamaru said:

Thats exploiting, it is the developers INTENTION to delete crates when selling the houses and completely wipe it.

Go ahead, @Gnashes still gets a hard on for idiots like you!

Just curious, but why do they want to delete crates? 

I'm sure they have a good reason. My simple mind just can't figure it out.

2 minutes ago, jeans said:

Just curious, but why do they want to delete crates? 

I'm sure they have a good reason. My simple mind just can't figure it out.

Crates stayed in houses when sold even to the bank (not player) then some players would go and buy every house in the hope to find a stash of weapons/crystal meth and all that.

Since it was not meant to have players buy all those houses and resell all the shit that was considered exploiting but can't really put a punishment on it because it could've easily been "luck" to an innocent player. These houses includes people that got BANNED for duping suicide vests, crystal meth, flawless diamonds ect so these should really not be accessable to the rest of the player base.

So Gnashes finally fixed it and made the crates delete propperly but indeed, there still is an exploit to sell house with content.