Get Memed

Just now, Faceless_ said:

Fuzzypanda. Let me elaborate we wiped you and your gang 3 times at OG Arms with 5.56's 

Just now, Nic Rage said:

You didn't touch us your friend just roached us with a ghilie on. The only time you killed me you had 1 hp

TBF. Who are either of you? Like. Honestly. 

Just now, Nic Rage said:

You didn't touch us your friend just roached us with a ghilie on. The only time you killed me you had 1 hp

actually I had 56 just wanted to make you salty and he didn't roach if you guys opened yours eyes every once in a while you fuckin ran him over when pushing the first time and you would think that you would learn from your mistakes and look the next time instead of being completely oblivious

Just to be fair guys, i did post this only because it was hilarious as fuck, I'm not roasting the kid I killed, he said it was fine if i made this into a meme, also, i would like to mention I wasn't dpi glitching and for anyone who thinks that you are honestly very dull. SO, no DPI, Nic Rage, you did run me over, i did kill you guys 3 times total with a 556. AND great meme boyz 69/10.

Edited by Toasted.bot
Buck and Sp0on like this
7 hours ago, Toasted.bot said:

Just to be fair guys, i did post this only because it was hilarious as fuck, I'm not roasting the kid I killed, he said it was fine if i made this into a meme, also, i would like to mention I wasn't dpi glitching and for anyone who thinks that you are honestly very dull. SO, no DPI, Nic Rage, you did run me over, i did kill you guys 3 times total with a 556. AND great meme boyz 69/10.

i said hands up or die in a free fire zone.. 

u should've used that