Backpacks for cops!

Tbh if you ever play UC you will realize that having a backpack sucks. 

Specially if you are an LT with an mk-1.

If you had a backpack will a lot of flashbangs in it and a gun, you prob will have close to max fatigue.

On the other hand though, I wouldn't mind giving corp+ carrier lites. They give a lot more space than the police vest, plenty of room for xtra flashbangs and mags.

IAmLegion, Mike Stmria, Crow and 1 other like this
Just now, Kosma said:

yeah i feel if cops got backpacks itd be unfair, we would have nothing exclusive...=p

12 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I don't know, us civilians worked really hard for our backpacks.  It would make the backpacks feel worthless if everyone had access to it.

You guys can take our Police vest! Because the armor is amazing like everyone says! :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Slittcer said:

Remove the Medkits, never use them lol we basically got the same exact shit using our prestige talents, 75% faster bloodbags and infinite blood bags. 

If medkits were removed the only problem with cops getting backpacks would be the additional sway/fatigue. Although that isn't really a reason to withhold them considering alot of cops would be ok with that. 

Edited by Treeherder

-1 unless they make them look like police backpacks. I don't want see a bunch of constables running around with a blue shirt and a camo backpack just like the rebels use. To me it would feel to unprofessional and look stupid. Also as someone who has used the backpacks a lot on cop I can tell you it is unnecessary. I even take off the backpack now when I play undercover, I can carry everything I need with out it. Do really want to run 5 steps and be at full fatigue? Also there are a lot of HQs around the map so just re-gear after the engagement is over. And every cop running around with 10+ flash bangs worries me. 

Warbalin and DreamC like this
34 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

-1 unless they make them look like police backpacks. I don't want see a bunch of constables running around with a blue shirt and a camo backpack just like the rebels use. To me it would feel to unprofessional and look stupid. Also as someone who has used the backpacks a lot on cop I can tell you it is unnecessary. I even take off the backpack now when I play undercover, I can carry everything I need with out it. Do really want to run 5 steps and be at full fatigue? Also there are a lot of HQs around the map so just re-gear after the engagement is over. And every cop running around with 10+ flash bangs worries me. 

25 minutes ago, HotWings said:

There is a script that makes them invisible so looks really are not an issue. 

Tada, we also have redgulls. If you catch someone abusing flashbangs then I'm sure you know what to do. This shouldn't affect you in any way if you aren't interested in them.

We would also have black bergens or some shit like that, whatever it is they are using in the video if they can't make the backpacks invisible

Teddy_ likes this
5 minutes ago, Slittcer said:

Tada, we also have redgulls. If you catch someone abusing flashbangs then I'm sure you know what to do. This shouldn't affect you in any way if you aren't interested in them.

I can agree with that. You better pack a lot of redgull lol. I would love it if the backpacks were invisible. That way you can still see the word police on the back of the vest. To be honest though I'm not worried about the APD using the flash's incorrectly. I just don't want them to be abused. For example I was fighting at the bank with my gang and clearly it's ok to use flash's since its a combat situation. The problem was a couple of the cops were throwing in tons of flash's. It was complete over kill. And it did them no good at all. I still blasted there faces off when they came through the back door. So all it did was give me tinnitus lol. 

DreamC likes this
On 2-2-2016 at 10:47 PM, Slittcer said:

We would also have black bergens or some shit like that, whatever it is they are using in the video if they can't make the backpacks invisible

This is the funniest shit i've seen ever

+1 Why is there negative feedback on this? Just give them strictly black backpacks ex. Field Pack (Black), Bergen (Black), but no carryalls, you'll just look ridiculous.

I don't think you cops realize... but the update makes it so if you pop a redgull, you have unlimited running stamina, but not sway, so as long as you can cope with the sway, I don't see a reason to complain about more inventory space, I run with a Field Pack most of the time on rebel and the sway isn't terrible at all since Paratus reduced it, and the extra Y inventory space is pretty much the only reason I take it, I only hold like 3-4 mags in there at a time anyway, it's never a full backpack unless I'm carrying a toolkit, but with just a little bit of stuff in there, I still have about 2-3 bars of stamina in the top right.

I think you guys would look cool as shit with black backpacks, and not even a bit unprofessional.

Edited by Vanilla Coke