Is the Map Altis Getting boring?

Is Altis getting boring?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Is Altis getting boring?

• Yes, needs a new map (Tanoa or Malden)
    • No, 3 years of altis and it is still brand new to me.

-Tanoa pop abuses money making

-Devs attempt to nerf money making

-Playerbase still continues to abuse money making

-Devs decide to shutdown Tanoa because playerbase can't play the game how it's supposed to be played and it has low pop

-Tanoa playerbase complains about Tanoa being shutdown because they can't comprehend it was their fault it got shutdown in the first place

-??????

Edited by Reapered
11 hours ago, Reapered said:

-Tanoa pop abuses money making

-Devs attempt to nerf money making

-Playerbase still continues to abuse money making

-Devs decide to shutdown Tanoa because playerbase can't play the game how it's supposed to be played and it has low pop

-Tanoa playerbase complains about Tanoa being shutdown because they can't comprehend it was their fault it got shutdown in the first place

-??????

aaahah, so back during December when Tanoa had 110 people on it, money was soooo much easier to make right? Money is totally much easier to make on a map with 1/10th the size of Altis and a player count 10 more than any altis server could ever possibly be. TBH, I played on Tanoa a lot and I chose to make my money on altis because i could easily find a server on altis with 7 people on it while Tanoa always had atleast 25 people at night because it wasnt split amongst 4 servers. You people are not understanding how much easier coke is to do on Altis as it takes 1 less step. On Tanoa there is no meth which big gangs abuse every day on Altis. Also, Admins didnt give Tanoa a chance to repopulate over the summer where people had more time to play it. Instead they decided to shut it down and release a half assed Hing of the Hill knockoff that no one wanted to play after more than a day. The truth is, Tanoa being a fucking money maker is a default excuse to everyone who couldnt afford the DLC. Check your facts cunt.

On 8/2/2017 at 5:41 AM, Sir Ling Ling (2) said:

aaahah, so back during December when Tanoa had 110 people on it, money was soooo much easier to make right? Money is totally much easier to make on a map with 1/10th the size of Altis and a player count 10 more than any altis server could ever possibly be. TBH, I played on Tanoa a lot and I chose to make my money on altis because i could easily find a server on altis with 7 people on it while Tanoa always had atleast 25 people at night because it wasnt split amongst 4 servers. You people are not understanding how much easier coke is to do on Altis as it takes 1 less step. On Tanoa there is no meth which big gangs abuse every day on Altis. Also, Admins didnt give Tanoa a chance to repopulate over the summer where people had more time to play it. Instead they decided to shut it down and release a half assed Hing of the Hill knockoff that no one wanted to play after more than a day. The truth is, Tanoa being a fucking money maker is a default excuse to everyone who couldnt afford the DLC. Check your facts cunt.

Is this a joke?

VinnyMac likes this