When Gang life might come back

Just now, Aslan said:

NO the old prison

Yall act like the new prison ruined gang life.

The players ruined gang life, nobody fights cartels anymore like what the fuck. Everybody is fucking cancerous and my chemo bill has gone up tremendously since being unbanned.

The Asylum Community is one of the worst gaming communities. I can't believe it has been going on for so long. 

It's an addiction. 

Deny likes this
43 minutes ago, Leap said:

The players ruined gang life, nobody fights cartels anymore like what the fuck. Everybody is fucking cancerous and my chemo bill has gone up tremendously since being unbanned.

The Asylum Community is one of the worst gaming communities. I can't believe it has been going on for so long. 

It's an addiction. 

well fighting cops is part of the gang life and there aren't many gangs doing Banks/ferds/prisons because its boring we need the old prison back and it will help because alot of people would like the old prison back

21 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

How can all these people talk about gang life when there not a part of it.

Gang life would be fine if a single one of your gangs decided to fight, dont blame a patch for gangs not fighting. (If you ever even did)

of course it killed asylum, 6.0 was the gradual decline to it's death

now it's full of 'independent' slayers but still gets 100 players so paratus doesn't care but asylum WAS THE server to come to

the old gangs will be forever missed

Edited by BrutaL
1 hour ago, Leap said:

It's an addiction. 

Shup ya state