Stop people getting banned with 'exploit'

Due to the poor coding skills, people are banned with 'hop out of vehicle'

In these type of servers you cannot just expect people to be honest to the server rules.

Hoping out of a car is a role play tactic that this server does not confine.

But, when an admin or a high ranking APD officer does it. (i say this because a captain did it to me so he got rescued"

it goes unnoticed but a random person will get banned.

If our devs could fix  this, and while in restraints you are simply not able to hop out or switch seats, a lot of people would get unbanned.

Xehons likes this

honestly this is a big grey area, ive had people jump out on me and they get nothing done to them, when i did it i copped a 3 day for exploit, it got shortened to 2 days when i spoke to the banning admin but i feel some admins say its meh some are harsh... everyone should get the same punishment. ive actually reported people got action taken and seen them ingame the same day lmao... its abit of a joke tbh

Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

LOL! Well you were hovering awfully close to him so if he decided to just ditch his heli (which is no longer under his control) and it hits you because you were a few meters from it, its pretty much on you.

Only admins can afford to just "ditch" their heli. Whatta meme.

Crossfade likes this
1 hour ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

LOL! Well you were hovering awfully close to him so if he decided to just ditch his heli (which is no longer under his control) and it hits you because you were a few meters from it, its pretty much on you.

yeah the thing is, is that we auto hovered first and sat there. we watched him inch closer to us and then jump out with a parachute. admins can do what they what along with retired captains lethaling people for no reason while in cuffs. not only retired captains, also lts. i guess you can change your name and break rules on cop and not get any points for it since ure just an lt. 

Edited by Marzoh
3 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Step 1 : Not be a complete idiot.

Step 2 : Dont get caught and restrained

Step 3 : if you get caught, dont spam your keyboard in hopes that you'll some how be free.

Step 4 : take your arrest/death LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON THE SERVER

If you get banned chances are  you can't get past step 1.

Mostly saying Read the Rules ?

Crossfade and Clint Beastwood like this
1 hour ago, Marzoh said:

yeah the thing is, is that we auto hovered first and sat there. we watched him inch closer to us and then jump out with a parachute. admins can do what they what along with retired captains lethaling people for no reason while in cuffs. not only retired captains, also lts. i guess you can change your name and break rules on cop and not get any points for it since ure just an lt. 

I think you're basing that on a lot of hearsay rather than facts. 

3 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I think you're basing that on a lot of hearsay rather than facts. 

I've seen this shit go down from both admins and higher-ups, I just don't report because the last time I did the doods I reported came up to me and called me a rat while rubbing in my face the fact that no action was taken.

But yeah, let's report and have "action taken" when we all know damn well that no action will be taken.

5 hours ago, Kettles said:

I've seen this shit go down from both admins and higher-ups, I just don't report because the last time I did the doods I reported came up to me and called me a rat while rubbing in my face the fact that no action was taken.

But yeah, let's report and have "action taken" when we all know damn well that no action will be taken.

Yeah they just get a little slap on the wrist. Don't even know why they have a captain report section along with lt report. 

SnowFlake and Kettles like this