Montage VII | Dally

Ok so I was about to fall asleep on my bed when I got a notification because I follow you that you had a montage man oh man was I excited i went on my phone and pressed play as fast as I could and I don't know what but I got a chubby and it Just kept getting bigger and bigger I couldn't control it I let it out and man was it big I have to take pills to make it stand on it's own but this montage did just that thanks for curing me dally #1 like always

Dally and Glass of Water like this
23 hours ago, Xehons said:

Ok so I was about to fall asleep on my bed when I got a notification because I follow you that you had a montage man oh man was I excited i went on my phone and pressed play as fast as I could and I don't know what but I got a chubby and it Just kept getting bigger and bigger I couldn't control it I let it out and man was it big I have to take pills to make it stand on it's own but this montage did just that thanks for curing me dally #1 like always

My true fan

Xehons likes this
7 hours ago, E^zy said:

You made a rage filled comment which made no sense, you said its better than my "into", and as far as i believe,i have alot more than one "into" that i have made for myself and others

i purely made that comment off your montage in your signature. Not rage either just dont comment telling someone not to use something and you dont use it yourself.

So you claim to make some intro's, can i see them? By me saying "intro" i meant the cinematic dally used as his intro not just straight up clips.

Spoiler

heres a couple vid's from your yt. your welcome for the extra views. U just used 1 with "Sanity" which was far worse than the one dally used(not saying your intro was bad dally, its just that this wetard made a useless comment on a good intro you did.)

https://gyazo.com/1cc0c721288a31369abd80863da742be

Dally likes this
Just now, Squirtle said:

i purely made that comment off your montage in your signature. Not rage either just dont comment telling someone not to use something and you dont use it yourself.

So you claim to make some intro's, can i see them? By me saying "intro" i meant the cinematic dally used as his intro not just straight up clips.

Reveal hidden contents

heres a couple vid's from your yt. your welcome for the extra views. U just used 1 with "Sanity" which was far worse than the one dally used(not saying your intro was bad dally, its just that this wetard made a useless comment on a good intro you did.)

Make me corporal

4 hours ago, Squirtle said:

Hide contents

This one and a few others i got paid for: