Are they?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Are these kids deaf, blind, finger-less and shit?

Just now, Crunchedd said:

@devman115 wasnt there and gratz boy you finally killed some people you must be insane too bad youve done nothing of value since except get killed by an sdar and tapped repeatedly from range lmao joke of the year

why you saying grats, lol, I wasn't the one who posted a video and tried to start shit in the first place. Kid killed me so what, you guys get raped by sdars daily from what I hear.

Shifty likes this
Just now, Crunchedd said:

@devman115 wasnt there and gratz boy you finally killed some people you must be insane too bad youve done nothing of value since except get killed by an sdar and tapped repeatedly from range lmao joke of the year

Just now, Praiser said:

why you saying grats, lol, I wasn't the one who posted a video and tried to start shit in the first place. Kid killed me so what, you guys get raped by sdars daily from what I hear.

I mean...it is true crunched, I think ranga and I took out about 7-8 of you guys with sdars.

Azeh, Praiser, George and 2 others like this
Just now, Praiser said:

dunno what ur saying i dont get raped by sdars i rape with sdars lmao and thats what the forums are for shitposting

50 minutes ago, Praiser said:

exactly so stop getting so salty when you kill me at a cartel, mongoloids like you without hands can get kills, anyone can

14 minutes ago, Praiser said:

took you a good 10 minutes to come up with that one, depressed for you tbh man..

Hey....hey you, you got denied from my gang. Go play with REEEEliance

Polaris likes this
Just now, ChicoXL said:

Cause what you just said is a lie. I'd waste everyone's time getting on just to fight you guys once before you all cry n get off.

Dude how would you know you've never fought us... Just because your gang sits in athira doesn't mean you have to stay there you know