Change log 8.0.0

bamf

There is more planned for the 8.x line, but it's been 4 months since a patch came out.  The RV is going to be a game changer in terms of making money.  Rotating cartels is something that will make the game feel less stale IMO as well.  There are new fights you can have each server reset, and new rotations for you to run around robbing people.  

Play it and see what you think.

Sandwich, wollie35, DankBud and 2 others like this
Just now, bamf said:

There is more planned for the 8.x line, but it's been 4 months since a patch came out.  The RV is going to be a game changer in terms of making money.  Rotating cartels is something that will make the game feel less stale IMO as well.  There are new fights you can have each server reset, and new rotations for you to run around robbing people.  

Play it and see what you think.

LOOK AT HEROIN FIELD FUCKING RIGHT NEXT TO A CARTEL... I feel like you guys thought moving fields and processing would be easier than making new features.

rand01 and dennozZ like this
31 minutes ago, bamf said:

Other additions etc: 

• The Asylum Exchange has been brought back.  Since this doesn't seem to be the cause of the BE kicks, and the game server is now 64-bit - we will give this another shot.  
  • Bounties will be persistent going forward.  Bounty hunters will have the ability to drop a bounty every 5 minutes.
  • Spike strips can now be instantly deployed via the hotkey. The scroll wheel option has been disabled as a result. Additionally, spike strips can be thrown from a vehicle, which will result in the spike strip being placed behind your vehicle.
  • Multi-color Smokes/Chemlights in cop shopsFixed redburger talent
  • Binocs now properly show UC names
  • Added a boat shop and garage to DP10
  • Various bug and exploit fixes

• Brought back tanoa :FeelsBadMan:
Just now, bamf said:

You should scroll wheel on the truck again with ingredients in your inventory like normal...

Oh i see oops i thought you kept the ingredients in the car, thank you, quick bug: if you break down the lab it still says you are processing and you cannot acess the virtual inventory. and now i lost my ingrideints :(

Edited by BananaGoatPC

So I haven't tried this patch yet until I get home from work but if I were a rebel gang I'd grab a convoy of those crank trucks and park them in a cartel, start making it and then trip the cartel to active so APD can't ever bust you. Since gang life is supposedly dead this should result in unlimited money for larger gangs.

Xavorey likes this
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

So I haven't tried this patch yet until I get home from work but if I were a rebel gang I'd grab a convoy of those crank trucks and park them in a cartel, start making it and then trip the cartel to active so APD can't ever bust you. Since gang life is supposedly dead this should result in unlimited money for larger gangs.

The APD can follow smoke into wherever they see it.  Just to clarify that...

Xavorey and cHIP oTLE like this
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

this is litt for me except the ephedra raids right next to my fucking house thats in the circle :(

1 hour ago, bamf said:

APD officers, are you tired of the light system you have on your cars?  If so, you'll be happy to know that the APD has upgraded it's light system substantially.  Thank Lt. @Destrah for helping the government find the funding to get new lights!   (Note: press Tab while driving to bring up the new light controls)

THIS IS THE MOMENT.

Edit: Wait..NVM...hypetrain stopped..Greence is blue-blue. Not red-blue. DISAPPOINTED IN YOU @Destrah xD, blue blue would be way better, less epileptic and more realistic...!!!

Edited by Zelthius