Change log 8.0.0

bamf

Just now, bamf said:

I just cooked crank with Rodrigo on dev right before pushing it live.  The same exact mission file.  Hmmm.

Some one else had to start up the lab for me then i had to pull the stuff out my self and start processing it. Basically it says you can't access virtual inventory while processing after you warm up the lab, even though you aren't processing anything at the time.

Just now, Steve said:

Some one else had to start up the lab for me then i had to pull the stuff out my self and start processing it. Basically it says you can't access virtual inventory while processing after you warm up the lab, even though you aren't processing anything at the time.

Hit break down lab then escape so it doesnt actually break it down. Stops that message and then you can access :))

wollie35 likes this
Just now, Gnashes said:

As someone who has used Rotorlib since it came out, videos like this make me chuckle.

Gotta remember that helicopters take time to gain lift after raising the collective. It doesn't look like you tried to raise collective at all there until you were 3 feet off of the ground.

I have the minimum experience with rotorlib but that's why i'm practicing ^^ Gotta be really proactive on that collective and i don't have the feeling for it yet.

• Nothing wrong with original location of drugs, just making it aids for people to make money in general now. ( Keep original locations add more locations to make Crank at another part of the map.)
  • To much objects at the prison, love the idea of a 2nd bridge.
  • Rotor-lib needs to stay out of asylum, especially  at 225k for a taru your just going to belly flop.
  • Make the prison what it use to be. Plain and simple with the new system and without all the stupid accessories.
  • Drug field locations seem a tad excessive but ive only seen one restart of locations so.
  • Tarus are pointless with rotolib. People wont use them so the addition of them now is pointless. 
  • Adding nitrous to a hatchsport turns it into a normal hatchback #8.0
massi likes this