Change log 8.0.0

bamf

Just now, BananaGoatPC said:

Has anyone successfully been able to do crank? I never get the option to process and I can never get the stuff from inside my vehicle. I heard that you need a talent. Was there a new talent added as I already have the meth cook one.

Someone told me earlier to do this.

After you warm the meth lab up, start to break it down, then hit escape.

Just now, Bazzajack said:

Shaves what 15 secs off your journey? Plus the original reason for Prison Guards was to make the prison the one place that Cops Defended and rebels attacked.   

I sometimes have issues softlogging when the server is full and it can take time to get back in. like a few minutes

Just now, Reapered said:

And it was way too overpowered, doing a successfull prison was near impossible because guards would spawn behind you.

That was due to the compact layout of the old prison though, The new one is far more open and could have guards spawn away from the Rebels defending.

But I do see what you're saying Prison guards were way too overpowered in the old prison. 

27 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:
  • Make the prison what it use to be. Plain and simple with the new system and without all the stupid accessories.
  • Drug field locations seem a tad excessive but ive only seen one restart of locations so.
  • Tarus are pointless with rotolib. People wont use them so the addition of them now is pointless. 
  • Adding nitrous to a hatchsport turns it into a normal hatchback #8.0

I have a flight stick so taru's are easy to fly, does suck for people that don't have a flight stick tho

• 1. Make the prison a bit more simple, we all love seeing new things, however some of it is just overkill and unnecessary, probably about 30% of the new prison is useless.
  • This a personal opinion that would create conflict with both cops & civs. Have Heroin and Coke sometimes at the same processing place, would create animosity between other civilians as well as cops, being able to almost always find someone at the processing plant.
  • Tarus are awesome, finally something new in terms of vehicles being added, however almost no one uses Rotorlib and not to be ungrateful but at the cost of it, and the difficult of actually slinging a vehicle Rotorlib shouldn't need to be on.
  • From what I heard, from both higher up APD officers as well as some admins themselves, most of us rebels were expecting another endgame item, maybe a roaming vehicle where if you disable it, repair it, lockpick it, drive it across the map and successfully unload the cargo it acts like a cartel and gives you dirty money or gold bars.

Overall the patch was good, I enjoy the prison being moved back, I think with all the options the APD have to get inside, lockpicking, hacking and lockpicking again will most likely end up in the lockpicker being downed and restrained, however I think it's a step in the right direction. I have yet to run into any GAMEBREAKING bugs, which is good considering 6.0 brought many. I think most of us just want some QOL changes now, now that we've seen the patch and experienced it. Thanks for taking your time and doing this in the first place guys, @bamf @Gnashes @Paratus 

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:
  • Make the prison what it use to be. Plain and simple with the new system and without all the stupid accessories.
  • Drug field locations seem a tad excessive but ive only seen one restart of locations so.
  • Tarus are pointless with rotolib. People wont use them so the addition of them now is pointless. 
  • Adding nitrous to a hatchsport turns it into a normal hatchback #8.0

Agreed about the prison, its a bit too cluttered and causes unnecessary fps loss.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
2 hours ago, wollie35 said:

at least we got some new content, and now i just hope for more frequent content :D

WHAT NEW CONTENT??? Hello? It just recycles and moved everything around what the fuck honestly guys....maybe I'll play it and change my mind but what the fuck.

we got crank but wasn't full meth like insanely easy anyways and this is meth just cooking  it where you choose.

Edited by krickenBacker
Ludde and 544heu like this

Another thing that I have always felt we were lacking was the ability to manufacture drugs in other remote locations of the map, so we are introducing the mobile meth (crank) lab.  Crank is a new illegal item added into the game that is manufactured via an RV that is purchasable at Rick's RV shop in Sofia, as well as both chop shops.  Crank is made of all the same ingredients as meth, but is not quite as potent - and therefore not worth quite as much.  Take your ingredients and RV to a remote location, and do your best Walter and Jessie impression.  Be aware though that processing crank has risks - your RV will send smoke into the air, and the smoke means that you can be killed by the rival drug lords on the island.  The RV has a slightly larger trunk than a box truck, so while RVs can certainly be used to manufacture crank - it doesn't necessarily mean that the vehicle is being used for illegal activities.  Make sure to thank @Phantom Viper for doing the skin for the new RV!

I put 67 worth of meth ingredient inside the RV went to a Remote Location. Build the RV waited 10 mins. Broke the lab down for transport. Cant have access to the RV because its still processing (its moving?). Soft logged to have access to the trunk. Nothing made. @bamf

Just now, Legendary Cifunds said:

I put 67 worth of meth ingredient inside the RV went to a Remote Location. Build the RV waited 10 mins. Broke the lab down for transport. Cant have access to the RV because its still processing (its moving?). Soft logged to have access to the trunk. Nothing made. @bamf

the RV doesn't make it 

Get ingredients, u can put them in the rv if u like.

Step 1 : build the lab on the RV.

Step 2 : have ingredients in ur inventory and scrollwheel on the rv once build saying mix cocktail

Step 3 : mix cocktail to crank

If u don't see the scroll option softlog, if u cant acces rv then do break down camp, but cancel it by pressing escape